Josh Allen with the line of the day; then declares “There is one New York team”

YoloinOhio

Good on Josh... Great game and reminder to the NJ fans/reporters that they suck.

Also, the facial growth shows how young Josh is. Bright future, guys.

8 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

I'm "ok" with the beard attempt, but the mustache?  I'm convinced he lost a bet.

Who has a beard and shaves the stache? Weird religious types and other weirdos.

Edited by Paulus
  • Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: ANY other QB on another team acts like this, we'd tar and feather him.

Not saying I don't like Allen's shtick...just saying the rest of you are...well, inconsistent.

I would only tar and feather if he talked before the game. You win, then you can talk. 

Edited by YoloinOhio

20 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Reminder: ANY other QB on another team acts like this, we'd tar and feather him.

Not saying I don't like Allen's shtick...just saying the rest of you are...well, inconsistent.

Your a idiot

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I love Josh and how he handles the press, but I don't see the big deal about the Jets and Giants playing across the state line. It's basically a suburb of NYC - actually closer to NYC than New Era is to Buffalo.

9 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

I love Josh and how he handles the press, but I don't see the big deal about the Jets and Giants playing across the state line. It's basically a suburb of NYC - actually closer to NYC than New Era is to Buffalo.

It's a joke take it easy.