Miami reportedly ready to pull plug on Fitz

YoloinOhio

5 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Oh come now wiz. We all know that’s next. 

Benched

heir apparent starts

gets hurt

fitz starts & does something good

named starter

regresses to the Fitz tragic 

He only regresses after the big paycheck is delivered in that scenario

3 hours ago, skibum said:

I'm sure he wants to be playing somewhere, but if he's going to be a Dolphin, Fitz is better off riding the pine and collecting his checks. You don't want to be his age, getting beat to death, playing for a garbage team that has no chance of making the playoffs. If I were him, I'd just retire.  

He’s too good a backup. He could and should seek to get out of there. I’m sure plenty of teams would take him as a backup.

1 hour ago, MJS said:

I don't think Rosen is the troop rallying type...

Right now Rosen is not the problem there.  The HC doesn't have a  handle or an identity for his team and he appears to be lost.  Can he raise above and bring sanity to that organization.  Then the player accountability will start to count.

40 minutes ago, ganesh said:

Right now Rosen is not the problem there.  The HC doesn't have a  handle or an identity for his team and he appears to be lost.  Can he raise above and bring sanity to that organization.  Then the player accountability will start to count.

Rosen isn't anything there. He hasn't been playing. So we don't know if he's a problem or not. He's just not a leader. He isn't the type to carry the team. If he is going to be successful he needs weapons and support around him. He has none of that. He has a dysfunctional team with little talent around him. He will fail.

But he'll get more shots because he's been given a raw deal. We won't know for awhile what Rosen can or can't do until he gets some stability. And I bet that will be on his third or fourth team.