Miami reportedly ready to pull plug on Fitz

YoloinOhio

Is this a "we are going to fire you before you quit on us" situation? I mean if anyone should be pulling the plug it should be Fitz pulling it on Miami. He doesn't need the crap they are offering. 

Miami is an absolute mess right now.

1 hour ago, BillsFan4 said:

Things are looking like they’re going to implode in Miami, maybe as soon as this week... it could get pretty ugly. 43-0 today. Yikes. Waiting to hear about more players asking for trades. 

I would love to see the first group of players ever just boycott an entire game. Send a message to their owner about tanking. 

I'm sure he wants to be playing somewhere, but if he's going to be a Dolphin, Fitz is better off riding the pine and collecting his checks. You don't want to be his age, getting beat to death, playing for a garbage team that has no chance of making the playoffs. If I were him, I'd just retire.  

2 hours ago, DallasMac said:

Rosen is the one I feel bad for.  

Nope, he needs some toughening up with his millennial attitude.

44 minutes ago, Arkady Renko said:

Jeremy White can finally be proven right about Rosen!

that he sux.

1 hour ago, Hebert19 said:

Fitz will be in Chicago by week 4.   Bears can't let this D go to waste with Mitchell being this *****.  He will lead them to playoffs. 

Is he sucking again?

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Norcalbillsfan said:

So glad we didn't draft Rosen, but to be honest I feel bad for the guy. How many QBs have had to prove themselves on the worst team in the nfl, then get traded to possibly the worst team in nfl history the next year?

The Cardinals being the “worst” team in the NFL may have something to do with who their starting QB was last year. Compare the O line, WR’s and TE’s for the Cards and Bills last year and you’ll see many similarities (in fact, the Cards have more returning players on offense than the Bills). Maybe, just maybe, your empathy is misplaced as Josh Allen had an equally bad offense but played the hand he was dealt. Rosen? I think he wanted a stacked deck and didn’t know how to succeed on his own. #mostNFLready

• Awesome! (+1) 1

If they think Fitz is the problem, they are DEFINITELY going 0-16.

at least when the Browns went 0-16, they were remotely competitive in some games. The phish have been outscored 102-10. That puts them on track to be outscored, if you extrapolate it out, 816-80.

Yikes.

Fitz knew what he was getting into. Guy makes good money to take that beating and embarrassment. 

With that said, Rosen is screwed if they put him out there with this team. His tape was bad on an epically bad cardinal team last year, now gonna put bad tape out for an epically bad dolphin team. Nobody will ever sign this guy. They should go back to the wildcat and let Kenyan drake run the team. 

Edited by Rc2catch

2 hours ago, jeremy2020 said:

That'll fix it! Josh Rosen to the rescue!

They were talking on the saints game about Bridgewater being offered the starting job and saying, "No thanks" to be the backup for the Saints...smart move on his part

Until he has to play ?. Saints are completely average with Bridgewater at the helm. 

1 hour ago, BringBackFergy said:

The Cardinals being the “worst” team in the NFL may have something to do with who their starting QB was last year. Compare the O line, WR’s and TE’s for the Cards and Bills last year and you’ll see many similarities (in fact, the Cards have more returning players on offense than the Bills). Maybe, just maybe, your empathy is misplaced as Josh Allen had an equally bad offense but played the hand he was dealt. Rosen? I think he wanted a stacked deck and didn’t know how to succeed on his own. #mostNFLready

Besides Josh and Dawkins (who had a down year) who do the Bills return as starters on offense? FB doesn’t count, IMO. Josh ALLEN had SQUAT to work with, and showed character while persevering. LOVE that guy! Rosen will only win you over if he wins playoff games for you.....otherwise.....meh......

• Like (+1) 1

This was exactly the situation that they envisioned when they brought in Rosen. His skill set is perfect for this. If you need your team to rally around a cause without completely corrupting them with the stench of the tank despite their own putrescence, if your QB is destined to get mercilessly pummeled it helps if he has the league’s most punchable face.