McBeane and the Process

vorpma

It's still early in the season but at the moment the "process is looking very successful; I really am not missing Watkins, Darby, Dareus, or even Gilmore! Wish them all the best but I love this team! Class and Character - the product of a great rebuild and yes - THE PROCESS!!!!

5 minutes ago, vorpma said:

It's still early in the season but at the moment the "process is looking very successful; I really am not missing Watkins, Darby, Dareus, or even Gilmore! Wish them all the best but I love this team! Class and Character - the product of a great rebuild and yes - THE PROCESS!!!!

Him and sBeane know what they are doing.  They are building a TEAM not individuals.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, vorpma said:

Talent on the field is what wins and we were easily the better team two weeks in a row.

That's the "process" that actually means something.

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, vorpma said:

They're the anti-Whaley.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, Virgil said:

Gilmore and Watkins on this team right now makes us a better team.  

Also, it makes two AFC contenders weaker not having them 

Come on... Sammy will be injured soon. He can't be relied upon. And Gilmour is almost a wash with Tre (tre will be better).

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I approve

20 minutes ago, vorpma said:

I do still miss Gilmore a little bit, but it’s all good.

• Like (+1) 1

I give McDermott and Beane a ton of credit for what they have put together in the short term and what they are building long term in Buffalo. Kudos to the Pegulas for Bring these two men to operate their football operation.  The sky is the limit for this team as long as they can stay focused and execute. Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Mainly we would not have both Allen and Edmonds.

Gilmore wasn’t traded. 

Watkins got us a second.  So yes, we couldn’t have traded up for Edmunds.  I’d rather have Edmunds.  

Outside of that, you just can’t say we’d be a worse team adding them to our roster

1 minute ago, Virgil said:

Gilmore wasn’t traded. 

Watkins got us a second.  So yes, we couldn’t have traded up for Edmunds.  I’d rather have Edmunds.  

Outside of that, you just can’t say we’d be a worse team adding them to our roster

Edmonds is one of the leaders of our D.  He directs the D.