Singletary Update??

thronethinker

6 minutes ago, The Dean said:

Very excited for the kid.

yessir !

Hope this is the beginning of an era with him. well at least 4-5 years .
and we grab someone to sincerely compliment him via the draft next year.

invigorate the run game with youth being mentored by a Master Sensei in Gore

On 9/27/2019 at 5:47 PM, Augie said:

I’ve only had one hamstring injury. It would feel fine....until it didn’t. Tough thing to shake.

Having said that, the only thing you can do is trust the player and the medical staff. If they say go, he goes. You know he wants to play and he’s an important cog in the offensive machine. 

Having said THAT,  it’s murky gray area, and there is no test or protocol that tells you it will not pop up again. It’s always a risk, so cross your fingers! 

Yup...and everytime you come back and think its good you go out and end up pulling it again...a little worse than before...until you finally really pop it...

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

It wouldn't surprise me if we won 9-0 with 43 minutes of possession time just running the rock.

If we can't score more than 9, then something is wrong. we average 18, and are now facing the worst D in the league. I expect more like 27-12 and a victory

11 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

If we can't score more than 9, then something is wrong. we average 18, and are now facing the worst D in the league. I expect more like 27-12 and a victory

Our defense will be responsible for more than nine points themselves.

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I hope we put up 28 in first half and sit Singletary down for rest of game. He is very important and healing.

They pry wouldn't let him out on the field if he wasn't completely healed.

10 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Singletary is expected to play per the latest injury report he has no injury designation

Singletary is Buffalo's greatest, little-mentioned, secret weapon and I don't think a lot of Bills' fans realize it yet, because of his limited action...this is why I could care less about Kenyan Drake.

I'm not big into the Madden video game like I used to be when I was younger, but if we're talking that 'Importance to Team' attribute, Singletary's gotta be an 85 at minimum, if Josh Allen is at 90; I think Singletary's that important to the offense's success.

2 minutes ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

Question...don't be biased either...do I start Singletary or Sony Michel in my flex this week?

I have the exact same predicament. 

Just now, Dablitzkrieg said:

Considering every WR is hurt in NE outside of Edelman, I would start Sony

Hmm I didn't consider the WR situation. Should we be afraid of a tough Jets defensive line? Michel has been inconsistent at best so far this year. 

I think Singletary has the higher ceiling, because he should have a great chance to bust out one or two big plays against Miami. 

1 minute ago, Philo said:

I have the exact same predicament. 

Hmm I didn't consider the WR situation. Should we be afraid of a tough Jets defensive line? Michel has been inconsistent at best so far this year. 

I think Singletary has the higher ceiling, because he should have a great chance to bust out one or two big plays against Miami. 

I am not sure. It depends how much they will use Singletary.  I',m not entirely sure what his volume will be.  I think that McD is content with Gore pounding the ball.