Singletary Update??

thronethinker

On 9/23/2019 at 10:14 AM, PlayoffsPlease said:

Does anyone know Singletary's status for week 4? 

Today is a day off.  Work resumes Wednesday so  its too early to report 

Johnson and Singletary, two young playmakers who are both sidelined with hamstring injuries, have been listed as “day-to-day” since suffering their respective ailments. Both players sat out of practice last week.

• Like (+1) 1

I think our only shot at beating NE is with Singletary on the field. The guy might already be our best player on offense and his shiftiness and play making abilities are legitimately noticeable. His ability stands out amongst the rest of our skill position players and without him our running game is very basic. I understand the fear in rushing a guy back but I am so tired of New England’s dominance over us and I really want the Bills to finally push back. We need this guy Sunday. If he can go, give it a shot. Go Bills!

• Like (+1) 2

3 hours ago, njbuff said:

His hamstring fell off.

Was his spleen attached?    ?

20 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

I ate a piece of bacon this morning, is that a sufficient offering to the hamstring gods?

I’m think you should try again tomorrow. And the next day. I’m on Team Bacon! 

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think our only shot at beating NE is with Singletary on the field. The guy might already be our best player on offense and his shiftiness and play making abilities are legitimately noticeable. His ability stands out amongst the rest of our skill position players and without him our running game is very basic. I understand the fear in rushing a guy back but I am so tired of New England’s dominance over us and I really want the Bills to finally push back. We need this guy Sunday. If he can go, give it a shot. Go Bills!

It would be nice to have him back; however, The Bills can certainly beat the Pats without him.