Singletary Update??

thronethinker

46 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

Nah, I have Bell, Motesart, Howard and Gordon (bench obvi). Picked him up for this week against the worst run D in the league. Gore ain't gonna get 20 touches. Yeldon could have a big day.

So in other words you’re “RB poor.” ?.  I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.  You better be praying for Darnold to get healthy and Gordon to get traded!

48 minutes ago, 3rdand12 said:

what is a whipping boy in your definition?

we might be on the same page

but for general clarity.

I know about tied to the whipping post. cuz good lord you feel like dyin'

Whipping boy is someone being constantly blamed for something.  I'm not blaming Smith for anything.  If I can only keep 3, I'm getting rid of Smith.

If Kroft is out,  then yes, keep Smith.  Odd man out doesn't mean whipping boy. 

3 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

So in other words you’re “RB poor.” ?.  I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.  You better be praying for Darnold to get healthy and Gordon to get traded!

Supposedly Gordon is coming back soon, just hope he's staying in shape. Mostert is filling in nicely for the injured backs in SF. But I got screwed with Philly going with the ol' RBBC instead of Howard being the workhorse. I got Mahomes for my QB so that takes some of the sting out of the RB situation. 

Edited by Bubba Gump
  • Like (+1) 2

20 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Whipping boy is someone being constantly blamed for something.  I'm not blaming Smith for anything.  If I can only keep 3, I'm getting rid of Smith.

If Kroft is out,  then yes, keep Smith.  Odd man out doesn't mean whipping boy. 

How about odd man out is Zay, he also qualifies as whipping boy lol. Andre Roberts is coming back ! keep 4 TEs  : )

4 hours ago, tomur67 said:

it's official---- Singletary is out against the Bengals.

and Kroft

On 9/18/2019 at 12:40 PM, akm0404 said:

He felt his hamstring go in such a way that while still on the field started hopping around and grabbing the back of his leg.

He isn't playing this week, and it's probably best to plan for a month absence to let it fully heal.  This isn't our first hamstring rodeo, friends.

Friendly reminder to take deep breaths and relax.  Give it time and this too shall pass.