Singletary Update??

thronethinker

2 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

What? No, obviously the Bills would need him. He's only the best RB on the team. Hopefully he will be ready, if not and he has to miss the next game then so be it. But he is definitely needed.

Obviously I want him to be healthy, but if he needs to sit a week to heal up then I think Gore/Yeldon will be fine against the Bengals. That's all I'm saying. Rather that than rush him back.

2 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This was the worst part about today obviously, I really dont want to face NE at home without him.  Kid has been a big spark every time we needed it.  

Praying its minor and he doesnt miss any time or at least not more than 1 game.

Agreed. Definitely want him healthy for NE, even if it means sitting out Cincinnati. 

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

This was the worst part about today obviously, I really dont want to face NE at home without him.  Kid has been a big spark every time we needed it.  

Praying its minor and he doesnt miss any time or at least not more than 1 game.

I am actually on the opposite spectrum. If you rest him against Cincinnati, rest him against New England. The odds of winning that game is so slim, no reason to rush him back for it. 

6 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

I am actually on the opposite spectrum. If you rest him against Cincinnati, rest him against New England. The odds of winning that game is so slim, no reason to rush him back for it. 

Oh I agree, don’t want to rush him back at all.  Just hoping it’s nothing too serious where he is 100% sooner rather than later.  

51 minutes ago, Patrick_Duffy said:

What? No, obviously the Bills would need him. He's only the best RB on the team. Hopefully he will be ready, if not and he has to miss the next game then so be it. But he is definitely needed.

The best RB on the team who got 6 lousy touches....Singletary should be the feature back with Gore giving him a blow.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1