9/15 Bills at Giants Postgame Thread

A few thoughts:

The QB sweep for our first TD was brilliant play calling. The G-men had a hard time defending us after that play.

The Offensive play calling was great all around. Well balanced attack that spread the Giant's D thin.

Defensive play calling was also spot on. They adjusted after the first Giants' drive for the TD, and contained Barkley

Murphy was excellent, as was Harrison Phillips.

The Bills are disciplined. They stay focused, no turnovers, few penalties. So nice to see.

Josh Allen is proving himself, big time!

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

I want to talk about it.  The Bills were up 2 scores and getting the ball to start 2nd half.  In my opinion the Bills knew they could control this game and didnt want to risk a fluke turnover before the half to kill momentum.

Bah. Take some safe throws, or deep shots downfield. Put the nail in the coffin with a 21pt lead and getting the ball at the half. 

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....prefer to see two halves of equal intensity....probably way off base, but I hate playing "not to lose" ala Jauron ball....60 minutes of the Jugular IMO........

I wonder if they knew they had the game in hand, and were trying some new things?

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Or do what they DID do and win the damn game.  Some people are never happy.

Some people have watched teams ***** victory from the jaws of defeat way too many times. 

Nothing bad could have come taking some deep shots, or safe throws down the field in attempt to put the game away. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

Some people have watched teams ***** victory from the jaws of defeat way too many times. 

Nothing bad could have come taking some deep shots, or safe throws down the field in attempt to put the game away. 

Pick 6, strip sack, and that's the first two things that come to mind.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

.....prefer to see two halves of equal intensity....probably way off base, but I hate playing "not to lose" ala Jauron ball....60 minutes of the Jugular IMO........

agreed... this will come back to bite us against New England and Dallas, etc!  

However, enjoying these wins immensely.  Would have been okay splitting the MetLife series, ecstatic that we’re coming home 2-0.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

It's literally impossible to know that NOTHING bad could have happened.  Strip sack.  Pick six.  Etc.  Seriously just enjoy this.  My god some people just refuse to be happy.

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, mrags said:

They are a good team. They played a good game. They won. Get used to it.

3 minutes ago, Johnnycage46 said:

Or do what they DID do and win the damn game.  Some people are never happy.

1 minute ago, mrags said:

I’m getting excited about this team. Great win today. But the kneel down before the half is inexcusable. I have yet to see anyone try to defend it other that “stop complaining they won anyway”

2 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Pick 6, strip sack, and that's the first two things that come to mind.

Can happen anytime in the game

• Like (+1) 2