9/15 Bills at Giants Postgame Thread

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

There are people here who would rather see the team lose or an individual player fail so they can say I told you so in an anonymous chat room.  Strange but true.

Ive seen it- damn enjoy the W right?

17 minutes ago, Tierlifer said:

Not only that but not one but 2 out of the gate BOTH on the road. First time in franchise history. Amazing eh?

Its beautiful and both in the same stadium. Lets take care of business at home against Cinci now. No need to look ahead to anything else and we know whats after Cinci.

20 minutes ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

Could someone tell the NFL network that the Bills and Giants played today ? See the Pats and Steelers 3-4 times now and no highlights from our game. Guess the wrong team won

Seems every network could care less about the Bills. Fine be me- just stinks for folks looking for more analysis and additional highlights.

1 hour ago, Gray Beard said:

But but but...   I thought beating an NFC team on the road was bad for their playoff chances

Not to mention we are also in process of totally screwing our draft position

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, D. L. Hot-Flamethrower said:

Is it just me or does Zay Jones have the smallest catch area ever? He seems like he needs the ball thrown absolutely perfectly to make a catch. This too me is why he seems to never have chemistry with the QB.

Agree and think it is because he does not go and get the ball with all out efforts, hoping Duke comes aboard

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Fans being positive or negative have no bearing on how the team performs.

Yes - but on the other hand, what shirt you wear can have massive ramifications...

• Thank you (+1) 1