9/15 Bills at Giants Postgame Thread

18 minutes ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

Overall... Excellent!

Blown tire in Q3, when back to the deadly conservative side. 

TWO road Ws to start, regardless of opposition. When did that last happen?

1st time in franchise history..... soooo, never haha.

13 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

Lot of penalties and questionable play calling.

Lot of winning too... 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'd have to actually be miserable tho.  Bills wins are great, but can't get to the next level and beat teams like the Pats with some of the crap that went on today. You want them to win a SB someday right?  

This game wasn’t against the pats. Sometimes young teams play to the level of their competition. It’s dangerous but teams need to learn how to win effectively. They’re breaking in an entirely new offense. Takes time. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

I'd have to actually be miserable tho.  Bills wins are great, but can't get to the next level and beat teams like the Pats with some of the crap that went on today. You want them to win a SB someday right?  

True, but it is a young team and it is only week 2. The OL penalties hurt us in the 3rd Q but they will get that cleaned up. They looked like a playoff team today imo. 

Just now, Rc2catch said:

This game wasn’t against the pats. Sometimes young teams play to the level of their competition. It’s dangerous but teams need to learn how to win effectively. They’re breaking in an entirely new offense. Takes time. 

I'm more worried about the coaches than players.

• Like (+1) 1

Nice bounce back game from Josh. Brown and Beasley are living up to their contracts. Yay! And Frank Gore is still good?? Ladies and gentlemen we have an NFL offense :) 

There are guys on defense I’m tempted to call out but in the end we only gave up 14 points and a lot of their yardage (besides that first drive) was garbage time. Overall it was a nice win.