9/15 Bills at Giants Postgame Thread

Just now, Seven-N-Nine said:

You are not falling in line, hence you are a troll.  Those are the rules.

Lol. It’s hilarious. Even McDermott said before anything else in his presser that is currently going. He said we need to clean some things up. Even the damn coach said it. lol. 

Great win today  Props to Frazier for fixing whatever the heck was going on in that first drive  Josh Allen getting a little better with each outing.  No head scratching throws today  Threw some bullets on the run today downfield and converted lots of third downs including several third and longs  Hope Devin is not out for any length of time

• Like (+1) 1

To me it was a great win, but one that still leaves a few too many questions unanswered.

First thoughts:

Where was the edge pass rush?

What's with some of the play calling (obvs with relation to the 3rd quarter)?

Is Singletary badly hurt?

If not, can we please use him more than Gore? Gore is still reliable, but I want more from the RB. And Singletery has it in spades.

Will Ford get good, and soon? - though I liked his penalty protecting Josh

But, we won. We won well. Allen looks the real deal.

And we are 2-0.

I don't care really how many questions there are outstanding, if we keep winning.

Effing brilliant.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

Here's my deal:

I've watched this team for going on 30 years now. 17 of that was in utter futility.

This team has shown me several key things that I haven't seen in those 17 years:

1) The ability to close out wins.

2) The ability to come back from mistakes

3) ACTUAL ***** QUARTERBACKING

Do people like you (nitpickers) have the ability to see the forest for the God-foresaken trees?

I've been watching the Bills for longer than you.  I am a fan, and allowed to nitpick. Your are seriously dismissive and arrogant IMO.

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Here's my deal:

I've watched this team for going on 30 years now. 17 of that was in utter futility.

This team has shown me several key things that I haven't seen in those 17 years:

1) The ability to close out wins.

2) The ability to come back from mistakes

3) ACTUAL ***** QUARTERBACKING

Do people like you (nitpickers) have the ability to see the forest for the God-foresaken trees?

I’ve just been around longer and know good football when I see it. Sorry I’m not so naive to think that because we won today there isn’t things to fix to be able to beat good NFL teams. 

9 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

Great job heading into the home opener. The O-line needs time to gel.

Conifedence level in Allen, heading straight up....

The O-line needs to work on blitz and stunt pickup and Josh needs to recognize that better and hit his hot receiver.    Dabol as well.   Needs to call a few screens to back the D off.     

Still working on the complete game...

Edited by Lurker
  • Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, mrags said:

I’ve just been around longer and know good football when I see it. Sorry I’m not so naive to think that because we won today there isn’t things to fix to be able to beat good NFL teams. 

No. You just enjoy being miserable.

You do you. But please, spare the rest of us the misery.

Edited by Joe in Winslow
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Seven-N-Nine said:

You are not falling in line, hence you are a troll.  Those are the rules.

I think most people on this board expect up and downs both during games and over the course of the season. Two reason:

1) Young QB

2) happens to every team in the league

So, I think the reaction you’re seeing to people freaking out is, yeah, we get it, what do you expect?  Perfection?

• Like (+1) 2

No. You just enjoy being miserable.

You do you. But please, spare the rest of us the misery.

I'd have to actually be miserable tho.  Bills wins are great, but can't get to the next level and beat teams like the Pats with some of the crap that went on today. You want them to win a SB someday right?  

• Thank you (+1) 1