Updated: Dougie & Jalen had to be seperated - Ramsey told his agent he is done in Jax - more so with FO & Org

Reed83HOF

On 9/17/2019 at 5:40 PM, Codyny13 said:

Yea but Norman is a zone corner, always has been. They might be multiple, but I’d like to see what percentage they actually play in man. Again, you want to bring in a loud mouth, (who talks trash about our QB) to a predominant zone coverage team after he just said “I don’t want to play zone.” I’ll pass.

I do believe he plays man in Was.

What else is he supposed to say? Everyone knows it's a crock and that he is fine but throwing a tantrum cause he wants out. Sounds like Doug doesn't want him there if he doesn't want to be there, except the Owner doesn't want to move him so they are stuck with him playing these obvious games to keep himself out.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

what an asshat

He's such a fake a-hole. Trying to seem "above it" by yucking it up with the press, but it's so forced and disingenuous.

edit: not that Ramsey is any better, and of course his excuse is a crock. But Marrone is still a douche himself.

Edited by DrDawkinstein

I think people are looking for a reason to bash Marrone here... 

I mean the guy gives you reason enough like getting into a scuffle with a star player to begin with... but this interview is kind of funny and honestly doesn't need criticism.  

It's already been said, but I'll repeat it... What is Marrone supposed to say in this situation?  The player faked being sick and is now faking a back problem.  The Media knows it, the coaches know it, the fans know it.... but the professional thing to do is to not acknowledge it and just move on... the Media wants a sound bite and wants to catch him in something, and he just kinda laughed and bull#### an answer.  Everyone laughed because it's a crock, but again, in a professional organization, what's the guy supposed to do?

Worst thing he could do is come out and say "Yeah he's faking it."  but the owner doesn't want that, and it reduces the already non-existent leverage the Jags have to move the guy as it is... 

Don't get me wrong, I hate St. Doug, and love watching the Jags crash and burn under his EXPERT leadership... that is expert at crashing a good thing... but he didn't do anything here and actually comes off as kinda funny because he's just spit balling bull#### about the situation while laughing knowing everyone in the room knows he's making it up as he goes along.

Entertaining, and he is an asshat, but not because of this. 

• Like (+1) 2