Updated: Dougie & Jalen had to be seperated - Ramsey told his agent he is done in Jax - more so with FO & Org

Reed83HOF

Ramsey and White would give Buffalo the best Duo in the league.  To be Elite and a Superbowl contender you need Elite players.  Elite players bring their own baggage.  Bruce, Kelly they all had their moments.  Ramsey is an elite cornerback.  In McDermotts defense he would be a star.  

Edited by Mat68
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

Ramsey and White would give Buffalo the best Duo in the league.  To be Elite and a Superbowl contender you need Elite players.  Elite players bring their own baggage.  Bruce, Kelly they all had their moments.  Ramsey is an elite cornerback.  In McDermotts defense he would be a star.  

Too bad hes on record as calling our QB trash.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Jauronimo said:

Well at least it was racial rather than personal.  Buffalo fans can dig that.  Kinda like Vick and Kaepernick.

He just kinda shotgun spread every Qb.  As a Db he plays cat and mouse with the Qb.  I dont think it's a big deal.  The defense is too talented and Marrone wasted it.  There defensive scheme is dated.  If a top 5 player at any position becomes available for any reason, Buffalo needs to be in on them.  Those players usually dont hit FA often.  They have the cap space, I think they have a solid offense and defense but are 1 or 2 players away from contending with NE and KC.

40 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

No. 

28 minutes ago, Mat68 said:

He just kinda shotgun spread every Qb.  As a Db he plays cat and mouse with the Qb.  I dont think it's a big deal.  The defense is too talented and Marrone wasted it.  There defensive scheme is dated.  If a top 5 player at any position becomes available for any reason, Buffalo needs to be in on them.  Those players usually dont hit FA often.  They have the cap space, I think they have a solid offense and defense but are 1 or 2 players away from contending with NE and KC.

and still no...

We have a #1 pass defense sans this clown.

Honestly do not care if a player is confident and feels strong in their game, or if they diss every QB in the league, but the attention-craving divas get under my skin.

I hate to say it, but id do it.  He's one of, if not the best in the game right now and offenses are passing more than ever, if you want to win this year, the path is through NE.  

The O is going as far as Allen does, period.  Theres nothing thats going to magically make him better, other than time.

The D needs help to be elite, this guy is an ass, but hes good.  Bring him in, pay him, set it up to be out of the deal cleanly in 3 years. 

2 minutes ago, WideNine said:

and still no...

We have a #1 pass defense sans this clown.

Honestly do not care if a player is confident and feels strong in their game, or if they diss every QB in the league, but the attention-craving divas get under my skin.

Check that ranking after the Pats game.   Brady will drop 150 and 2tds on Wallace alone.

Edited by DCofNC

2 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

I hate to say it, but id do it.  He's one of, if not the best in the game right now and offenses are passing more than ever, if you want to win this year, the path is through NE.  

The O is going as far as Allen does, period.  Theres nothing thats going to magically make him better, other than time.

The D needs help to be elite, this guy is an ass, but hes good.  Bring him in, pay him, set it up to be out of the deal cleanly in 3 years. 

Check that ranking after the Pats game.

So how much has he improved the Jags pass d?

And NE makes every team look silly defending all their dinks and dunks, and rub plays. Doubt Ramsey suddenly makes them beatable.

How obnoxious would the 90's Bill's be in the social media era?  Kelly was Mayfield times x10.  Why are so many people afraid of top players?  Sure in a perfect world all the top players are Larry Fitzgerald or Kyle Williams.  That is not the case for the vast majority of players.  To beat NE and KC Buffalo is going to need a player like Ramsey.