Updated: Dougie & Jalen had to be seperated - Ramsey told his agent he is done in Jax - more so with FO & Org

Reed83HOF

5 minutes ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Yeah, great players cost big money.

Nothing new there.

True.  But all things being equal, they'd pay Tre first.  Not saying that's right.  Personally, I think paying huge money to CBs is dumb.    

18 minutes ago, The Wiz said:

So doesn't he just have to throw a fit about his helmet and burn his feet in a cryo chamber and threaten to punch the GM and he will be cut?

That's how the nfl works now right?

You forgot ‘soon to be seen in a New England Patriots uniform’.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

You forgot ‘soon to be seen in a New England Patriots uniform’.

Well that would be wrong of me to assume that NE has a contract in place already.  I mean, he hasn't even gotten to step 5 of the 12 step process yet of the "How to get released" by Rosenhaus.  I'll give him another week before the rumors start coming out.

10 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Read the article, and then see if you still want to trade for this a$$clown. 

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/27632449/ramsey-wants-jacksonville-asks-trade

Yes, absolutely. If we didn’t already have a lockdown CB we have to pay, yes. Great players have egos sometimes. Great teams often have some strong personalities. It’s ok to have a few of them. The 90’s Bills certainly did and we probably will again at some point, too.

Guy is a jackass but he’s a gamer. Get him in a locker room with good leadership and a strong coach and I think he’d be fine.

Edited by eanyills

Let’s break this down:

1. Be a talented loudmouth who can cause locker room drama

2. Get paid by the team you despise

3. Act like a buffoon and try crazy antics to get in trouble

4. Fail

5. Pick a fight with an authority figure (use a term like “cracker” for best results)

6. Ask to be traded / released.

7. Somehow find a way on the Pats

Jalens been reading Antonio’s diary...

• Haha (+1) 1