9/15 Bills at Giants - 2nd half thread

BuffaloBill

Observations this half:

1. Allen seems to have shaken most of the rust off from week 1. He’s poised, accurate, and has thrown the ball away when necessary. Excellent decision making thus far.

2. We are carving them up through the air, and yet all 3 scores have been runs. I expect next half to have one in the air, but great job offensively on getting the plays made when needed. Great job on third down overall.

3. Love Cody Ford going to bat for his QB. Don’t mind the penalty here and I would expect most of the O-line to be there for him- Cody just took initiative. That should’ve been roughing the passer.

4. Oliver is as advertised and I can’t believe he was there at 9. One of my favorite draft picks ever based on potential. He’s going to be the cornerstone of this defense in 2 years (if not sooner)

5. Defense shrugged off the early breakdown and have been solid ever since. We’ve got a great squad and I’m going to love being underrated all year and surprising our opponents.

6. Would like to see singletary getting more involved- but props to him on TD1. Awesome job. I think by week 10 we see him as the predominant runner for this offense

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Loved that first half. This team is fun to watch rather than stressful to watch -- especially when the offense is operating in what had been adventures in the years past. 

GO BILLS!

(My feed is like three plays behind everyone else so I have to pop in and out of the game day thread)

Mine too.

It's a balancing act to not find out what is happening, but to stay involved in the conversation. Always feel late to the party when about to comment on a play that has already been discussed and moved on from.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Loved that first half. This team is fun to watch rather than stressful to watch -- especially when the offense is operating in what had been adventures in the years past. 

GO BILLS!

(My feed is like three plays behind everyone else so I have to pop in and out of the game day thread)

Very nice get that winning attitude, and feeling back. This team looks great today.

I hope they keep it up on offense for 30 more minutes.

• Like (+1) 3