Steve Tasker Highlights 92-96

TSNBDSC

18 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Looks like a Hall of Fame player to me.  

Tasker’s receptions as a WR would have been much higher if the Bills knew what they had sooner. 

Kelly knew. He had been lobbying for him to play WR for years.

11 hours ago, CLTbills said:

That's one of my favorites. When they both hit the ground looking at each other and he's like, "gotta give it to you, nice play"

Brown asked for an autographed jersey from him and asked him to autograph one of Brown's jerseys.  He asked Steve to put something on it like 'caught you' on it.  Saw a picture of it framed once.

8 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

Kelly knew. He had been lobbying for him to play WR for years.

Brown asked for an autographed jersey from him and asked him to autograph one of Brown's jerseys.  He asked Steve to put something on it like 'caught you' on it.  Saw a picture of it framed once.

I may have told this story on here before... But Tasker is literally the reason I grew up a Bills fan. My mom grew up in a little small town in western Kansas called Leoti. Went to high school with Steve. She met my dad in college, and moved back to NY, which just happened to be the same year the Bills picked him up on waivers. so when I was a kid, we drove to OP on the weekends to watch Steve play. Spent the night a couple times at the Taskers' house Saturday night before the game. I always love to see these videos because I was VERY young and don't remember much of it.

• Like (+1) 1