Steve Tasker Highlights 92-96

TSNBDSC

I was at every home season game Steve Tasker played in. I would watch him through my binoculars on ST when they would line up 2 guys against him and he was still the first guy down field every time. It was incredible to watch. This is separate of all the clutch catches he would make. 

5 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Looks like a Hall of Fame player to me.  

Tasker’s receptions as a WR would have been much higher if the Bills knew what they had sooner. 

They did know, but Marv wouldn't let him play on Offense much, to keep him fresh for STs. Kelly was always asking Marv to let Tasker play more on Offense. When it did happen, even then it was largely due to injuries.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, GRHater69 said:

Love the tackle against the Raiders where Tim Brown gives him props for play. He was always well respected around the NFL for special teams and deserves the HOF.

That's one of my favorites. When they both hit the ground looking at each other and he's like, "gotta give it to you, nice play"

8 hours ago, Bob in STL said:

Looks like a Hall of Fame player to me.  

Tasker’s receptions as a WR would have been much higher if the Bills knew what they had sooner. 

Kelly said he was uncoverable even in practice...i think he was too important on ST to risk being injured unless they had to play him...

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buddo said:

They did know, but Marv wouldn't let him play on Offense much, to keep him fresh for STs. Kelly was always asking Marv to let Tasker play more on Offense. When it did happen, even then it was largely due to injuries.

Super Bowl 25.   Don Beebe was hurt.  Steve Tasker playing as the 3rd WR, instead of Al Edwards.   That would have helped a lot.  

Of course, running the ball against their 2 man DL and forcing them back to their standard 3-4 was the key and  we discovered much too late.  

Who else did what Steve Tasker did on teams, and receiving combined? That’s HOF output.

Go Bills!!!