UB getting annihilated by Liberty...guess they are back to sucking

Big Turk

On 9/14/2019 at 10:08 PM, Augie said:

A kid from my son’s HS team (and AAU hoops team) played at Liberty and got a tryout with the Falcons. Had to find a “real” job, but a good player. If only UB had a QB who didn’t jump too soon looking for the big lights and payday. I don’t follow the program, but I’d bet the team and the man would be better if he had stayed. Live and learn. 

UB's problems go way further than just Tyree leaving.  Was it a big blow?  Sure, but this team is devoid of talent right now.  They loss so much from last year.  This will be a rebuilding season & hopefully better days will be ahead in the next few years.  

6 hours ago, Gordio said:

UB's problems go way further than just Tyree leaving.  Was it a big blow?  Sure, but this team is devoid of talent right now.  They loss so much from last year.  This will be a rebuilding season & hopefully better days will be ahead in the next few years.  

Devoid of talent is kinda overreacting

They just had the best recruiting class in UB history. They are young and sometime it takes a while to gel

A team devoid of talent wouldn't win 2 games in D1 football. They are getting atleast 5-6

15 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Devoid of talent is kinda overreacting

They just had the best recruiting class in UB history. They are young and sometime it takes a while to gel

A team devoid of talent wouldn't win 2 games in D1 football. They are getting atleast 5-6

Your right, wrong choice of words, they are awfully young.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

We got a chance against Temple today Buffalo716?

It's gonna be a dogfight no doubt but don't get your hopes up. Their QB is on fire

If they want to win Patterson and Marks are gonna need to combine for close to 200 and 3TDs

And Myers needs to pull out atleast 1-2 Passing or throwing

I bullieve

?

31 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Beat RMU: eh.

Lose to PSU: Showed something for a half

Lose to Liberty: WTF

Pound Temple: WTF

I think Liberty is probably going to be a pretty solid team. People acted like they were terrible because they lost to UL-Lafayette but ULL is a solid team too (they beat Ohio pretty good today too and played Mississippi State tough).

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, suorangefan4 said:

I think Liberty is probably going to be a pretty solid team. People acted like they were terrible because they lost to UL-Lafayette but ULL is a solid team too (they beat Ohio pretty good today too and played Mississippi State tough).

Yea liberty gonna be solid this season

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.