Gardner Minshew, Jax QB - savage (update Foles is back as Jags starter)

YoloinOhio

26 minutes ago, DCofNC said:

That's called the TEAM rankings.  Minshew has more yards, TDs,  less ints, higher QBR, more YPA, higher completion percentage, ya know, everything to measure a QB and he did it in his first 8 games in the league.   

For values of "statistically insignificant difference" for many of those parameters as a great and knowledgeable football cogniscente such as yourself must realize.

I mean "higher completion percentage" 61.2% vs 60.9% OMiGod Wow!  13 vs 12 TD, that's just amazing proof that Minshew is incredible and Allen is a bust!

I'll grant turnovers.  10 > 7.  Allen will either get that under control or he'll be out.  And yeah, sometimes 6th round draft picks turn out to be better than 1st round draft picks.  Tom Brady would tell you so, but I'll hold off on the coronation of Gardner Minshew as the next Brady until we see a bit more of him.

Foles choose to sign with Jax because he felt they had good offensive talent, a good run game, a commitment to quality OL, and good coaching.  And yet, when you look at offensive production as a team, the Bills are ahead of Jax.  Huh.