Does MIA mean missing in action?

FLBillsGuy

4 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

Lol who would want him? Alabama quarterbacks aren’t exactly NFL successful. He won’t be the #1 pick 

Tua probably deserves to be a 5th round pick based on how he'll do in the pros, but he'll get all the Kyler Murray hype and some team will draft him (likely Phins) at the top of the first.

37 minutes ago, BullBuchanan said:

Tua probably deserves to be a 5th round pick based on how he'll do in the pros, but he'll get all the Kyler Murray hype and some team will draft him (likely Phins) at the top of the first.

I think by the time college ends this season and everyone digs at the tape etc etc Tua will fall some. Plenty of time for guys to jump the line for draft time. I can’t take anyone from Alabama serious at quarterback, such a safe, blah playbook. They run simple schemes and take care of the ball and force other teams to make mistakes because the talent level is so different. They run an NFL level defense but a high school offense. 

Maybe Tua has some success I don’t want to kill his career before it starts, but #1 overall he is not. We’ll see some of the other guys climb into the conversation. 

• Like (+1) 1