CBS Sports: Bills' defense will 'end the career of Eli Manning' in Week 2

1 hour ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Laughable.

My point was that eli's NOT the same player he was during those super bowls. If you're insisting he is, then I don't know what to tell you.

Yet you insinuate that Brady and Rodgers are as good now as they were in their SuperBowl years. Why is that? 

12 minutes ago, Bevis said:

Manning put up numbers on the Bills D. Not what I was expecting to see.  Can't play like that against Brady.

I would hardly argue that 166 yds and a pick are GOOD numbers. The Bill's were up big and played prevent the last 2 drives that netted him 90 more yds.

smh-

On 9/16/2019 at 5:48 AM, Bevis said:

Manning put up numbers on the Bills D. Not what I was expecting to see.  Can't play like that against Brady.

He put up no numbers. He had 166 yards passing when the Bills went up by 14 with 6+ minutes left. The rest of those yards were all garbage time when the Bills were happy to give him underneath stuff and let them eat clock.

38 minutes ago, MDH said:

He put up no numbers. He had 166 yards passing when the Bills went up by 14 with 6+ minutes left. The rest of those yards were all garbage time when the Bills were happy to give him underneath stuff and let them eat clock.

It amazing how people forget that, right?

People look at the final numbers and don't take into context what actually happened during the game.