CBS Sports: Bills' defense will 'end the career of Eli Manning' in Week 2

HOUSE

I stand corrected about Peyton Manning, for my money the best QB ever.

Thanks for pointing that out.

As for Eli's arm, he did OK last week without much help from WRs.  He is still dangerous. 

Edited by Utah John
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So does Brady, and he still gets it done when he has time.

Eli still looks like a functional QB when he has OL protection and time to throw, as he did last week. 

So then the question becomes did they fix his OL, or is Dallas D just not "all that"?

Dallas defense was and continues to be underwhelming imo.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

He refused to play for the team that drafted him. Never been a fan.*

*Except for one game. 

Two games...

• Like (+1) 2

I don’t have any hate towards Eli, 2007 SB was one of my greatest sports moments. We had just picked up my brother from boot camp. He was home for a few weeks, him and I got to watch Eli sink the Pats in the heart of NE. 

Tomorrow very well might be the end of him but he shouldn’t even being starting anyways. Two weeks in a row, Eli and Dalton, hard to hate either of them. 

Plenty of hate brewing for week 4.

1 hour ago, Utah John said:

I stand corrected about Peyton Manning, for my money the best QB ever.

Thanks for pointing that out.

As for Eli's arm, he did OK last week without much help from WRs.  He is still dangerous. 

Totally agree with this. He did not look as bad as many make out.  If he has time he will put up numbers. Saquon will be utilized more and their O line pass blocks very well. Not having Tate and Shepard and a gimpy Lattimer works in our favor. 

1 hour ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the Bills will win relatively comfortably tomorrow. I don't think it will be by 30 points or anything but I think they will be in control throughout. 

I hope you're right, but I cant remember a Saturday night where I thought to myself "I think the Bills will win relatively comfortably tomorrow." I'm as apprehensive as ever until this team proves they can win consistently. 

• Like (+1) 1