Stadium Seating Question

air2mud82

The Denver game will be my first visit to Orchard Park.  Having never been in the stadium, would the view be better from the 2nd deck on the endzone side, or 3rd deck at the 50 yard line?

I realize neither are ideal locations, but I have access to fair priced tickets there. Thanks!

17 minutes ago, air2mud82 said:

The Denver game will be my first visit to Orchard Park.  Having never been in the stadium, would the view be better from the 2nd deck on the endzone side, or 3rd deck at the 50 yard line?

I realize neither are ideal locations, but I have access to fair priced tickets there. Thanks!

50 yard line 300 is like one of the best seats in the house

The sightlines are great everywhere at the Ralph but you can't beat the 50... Those are definitely ideal and not terrible depending how low in the 300s

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm a huge advocate of the upper deck, on a corner. And this comes from someone who used to have seasons tickets on the 15 in the lower bowl, about 25 rows up.

Unless you're close to the drunken college frat boys and they completely ruin your time there.

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm a huge advocate of the upper deck, on a corner. And this comes from someone who used to have seasons tickets on the 15 in the lower bowl, about 25 rows up.

Have you always felt that way, or did news of the secret and pristine potty change your view?

?

I worried about upper deck seats, until I sat there. Great views. 

I attend one game a year (live out of town) and found the 300 level between the 35s, low to middle tier are the best seats in the house.   Much prefer those seats to 100s up close. Also take the sunny/“visitor”side. Easy access to food/drink/restrooms and simple to get out.