Cole Beasley releasing new rap song with hip-hop legend DMC

YoloinOhio

4 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Mr. Whata Epic Overreaction 

Its been ONE game with a NEW QB for him. Cole has proven himself reliable for YEARS. I think he deserves more respect than many of you over-reactors have given him.

Relax, you’re over reacting.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Beasley instantly became one of my favorite non-Bills when I heard the first track. Every athlete is a “rapper” and every rapper is an “athlete.” I have a ton of respect for those that can actually cross-over. Beasley, 2 Chainz, Quavo, Marvin Bagley, Game, J Cole and Wale have all had success. The unquestioned GOAT though is Dame D.O.L.L.A.

Sounds like rap. I guess that's a good first step.

I am not a fan of rap, but that sounds way better to me than the crap they had at halftime during Monday night football.

3 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

Beasley instantly became one of my favorite non-Bills when I heard the first track. Every athlete is a “rapper” and every rapper is an “athlete.” I have a ton of respect for those that can actually cross-over. Beasley, 2 Chainz, Quavo, Marvin Bagley, Game, J Cole and Wale have all had success. The unquestioned GOAT though is Dame D.O.L.L.A.

I honestly hung in there for 48 seconds.

Sounded like I listening to a kid rapping behind the DJ table at his own bar mitzvah...

DJ Whole Milk.  Sheesh.  Hell would be witnessing an "8 Mile" battle between Beasely and Tom Hanks's son...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

My name is Cole Beas Catchin footballs with Ease

Imma Dawg at this Game 'gainst the Jets I was lame

Let two go through my fingers, one a Pick 6 stinger

Well there's always next week, give my fingers a tweak

If it don't work out, Give my rappin' a shout

57 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Mr. Whata Epic Overreaction 

Its been ONE game with a NEW QB for him. Cole has proven himself reliable for YEARS. I think he deserves more respect than many of you over-reactors have given him.

Gotta new quarterback and new passing attack

It's been only one GAME, so hold off on the BLAME

Allen gives a little flip shoots the ball out with zip

It's about as hard to handle as an AB scandal

Beane-O called me a Smurf, next time drop to the Turf 

Smurfs don't get no respect, Bills still send me a check

I'll be haulin balls in, Bills be ballin' for a win

Them mistakes won't linger, I got All Pro fingers

(I'm here all week, tip your server)

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Uh oh...Bills fans are turning already...

Sigh. Yeah. It appears that way. First jersey I've bought in years was a #10 Beasley a couple weeks ago. I'm a fan. 

This probably won't be well received, but I do think Bills fans, somewhat specifically, need to be a little more open minded. Not casting aspersions on the entire group, but it seems to be a thing.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LSHMEAB said:

Sigh. Yeah. It appears that way. First jersey I've bought in years was a #10 Beasley a couple weeks ago. I'm a fan. 

This probably won't be well received, but I do think Bills fans, somewhat specifically, need to be a little more open minded. Not casting aspersions on the entire group, but it seems to be a thing.

Hey now.  Just Joshin' around.  Why So Serious?

• Haha (+1) 1