Primetime is BacK!!!!Back!!! BacK!!!!!!

plenzmd1

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

and its $5 a month, or $60 for the year..i will spend more on beer in the first half of the opener next week

i can distinctly remember coming home from Bills games in 87 and being like ...whoaa this is awesome! Don't Have to wait up till 11:30 anymore fpor the George Michael Sports Machine! As a side note, when i moved to the District in 88, I was shocked George Michael was the sports guy at NBC in DC!!!

Wasn't much else on!

20 hours ago, ny33 said:

His wife was...[edited to remove comment]

Wow, have a heart man. 

I realize this thread turned into the “ESPN sucks” thread but I just watched Primetime for 30 minutes and it was great. Bills got one of the weakest highlight packages but sometimes that happens. I’d already seen that game so I can live with that. The rest were really fun. I can see myself watching that most weeks. 

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1

19 hours ago, ny33 said:

His wife was 3x over the limit and killed someone just going about his day. I imagine he had some idea of her drunk driving habits and have little sympathy towards him in this regard, though I imagine the emotions of someone whose partner’s reckless and selfish behavior took someone’s life are unimaginably complex. 

This isn’t the place for that.

• Like (+1) 1

I caught it on youtube and they pry took it down by now.  It was fantastic as if they never left.  The simplicity of it and the flawless chemistry between Berman and Jackson makes me actually want to cough up the dough and pay for the damn service. 

• Like (+1) 1

53 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I caught it on youtube and they pry took it down by now.  It was fantastic as if they never left.  The simplicity of it and the flawless chemistry between Berman and Jackson makes me actually want to cough up the dough and pay for the damn service. 

It was as fresh as ever. The great music, Berman with the funny lines and sound effects. A few minutes of analysis after every second game. If you’re an NFL fan, it is excellent. 

I showed it it to my NFL fan daughter this morning and she loved it. (Again, weak Bills package this week so don’t judge it based on that one. The rest were much better.) 

They even wedged in (minus Berman and Tommy) the late game. 

Edited by John Adams

17 minutes ago, John Adams said:

It was as fresh as ever. The great music, Berman with the funny lines and sound effects. A few minutes of analysis after every second game. If you’re an NFL fan, it is excellent. 

I showed it it to my NFL fan daughter this morning and she loved it. (Again, weak Bills package this week so don’t judge it based on that one. The rest were much better.) 

They even wedged in (minus Berman and Tommy) the late game. 

think now the end will have highlights of the Sunday game with SVP doing the highlights, and watch on demand on Tuesday will have SVP doing the Monday night highlights.

And man it was awesome!

• Like (+1) 2

21 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

think now the end will have highlights of the Sunday game with SVP doing the highlights, and watch on demand on Tuesday will have SVP doing the Monday night highlights.

And man it was awesome!

After last night, they put the night game highlights into the middle near the 30 min mark, which was awkward because some other guy did the voice work without all the music and fun. It would be better tacked at the end. 

12 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Oh my God it's so good to watch this again!!

Could not agree more. And even my kid loved it. 

There are some things that just can't out do a original ! A 67 GTO , a 54 Fender Telecaster or Strat, That Farrah Fawcett poster that use to hang on your bedroom wall & Boomer & Jackson the way football show was meant to be .

All others are just trying to reproduce the original perfection ...