Primetime is BacK!!!!Back!!! BacK!!!!!!

plenzmd1

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Wait, the only way to watch is to pay for it?

Why are pay channels adding extra pay options. 

What is this, EA sports? 

For all of us who cut the cord and don't have ESPN anymore and haven't gone with Sling TV or Hulu Live.

Love that NFL Primetime is back. Will I pay for it? Not sure.

Does this require ESPN App? Will Comcast On Demand have it available-is What’s important to me. 

I shared earlier this year I met Chris B & Tommy driving in to TPC for a charity golf tournament. They seemed genuinely surprised and happy I knew them immediately. We chatted for a few minutes -while traffic backed up behind them (like I cared..) Asked who my favorite team was. Recognizing the floor availed me, I smiled and did my Berman impression “the BUFFalo Bills!” Berman Immediately broke in to “NOBODY Circles the wagons, like the Buffalo Bills!” ?❤️

It. Was. Awesome.

• Like (+1) 7
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

Is Chris Berman that broke, or that bored?

I’m going with bored. He seemed genuinely happy to be recognized..

I suspect -without any knowledge- there’s been a significant call for them to return. They’re (ESPN) not blind. They’ve likely lost half their viewing audience from the time the show was stopped/cancelled.

Then again, I’m old.

1 hour ago, Chandler#81 said:

I’m going with bored. He seemed genuinely happy to be recognized..

I suspect -without any knowledge- there’s been a significant call for them to return. They’re (ESPN) not blind. They’ve likely lost half their viewing audience from the time the show was stopped/cancelled.

Then again, I’m old.

Plus his wife was killed in a car accident a couple years ago, so he probably needs something to do to save his mental health.  

• Sad 1