Danger and Battaglia, The Sports Bar

Bubba Gump

These guys are a great listen for local sports fans. Tons of POSITIVE Bills talk. I have found my new home for local and national sports talk. ESPN Rochester. What a breath of fresh air. Mods can go ahead delete if I crossed the line by giving props to a great show to listen too. 

• Like (+1) 4

7 minutes ago, Bubba Gump said:

These guys are a great listen for local sports fans. Tons of POSITIVE Bills talk. I have found my new home for local and national sports talk. ESPN Rochester. What a breath of fresh air. Mods can go ahead delete if I crossed the line by giving props to a great show to listen too. 

Really? 

I can’t stand them - they are misogynistic and really have very little football knowledge.  I love when they have guys like Sal on, but for the most part I just can not listen to them at all.  

I will say say they are better than listening to Schopp on WGR, but basically now I just pull up Pod casts on my way home because I need something that makes sense.

3 minutes ago, Rochesterfan said:

Really? 

I can’t stand them - they are misogynistic and really have very little football knowledge.  I love when they have guys like Sal on, but for the most part I just can not listen to them at all.  

I will say say they are better than listening to Schopp on WGR, but basically now I just pull up Pod casts on my way home because I need something that makes sense.

Yeah, I'm not a huge fan either. They are ok, but most of the time i think meh

These guys are excellent, I can't go back to WGR (unless Sal has his own show). The one guy is an admitted Bears fan, but he's good at his job & is knowledgeable, insightful & positive information about the Buffalo Bills instead of wanting to talk about being woke & tennis. God Schopp & Bulldog are such trash

Edited by uticaclub
  • Like (+1) 1