Names to watch for the Oct Trade deadline

Reed83HOF

17 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Why would engram be on the trade block?

I’d give up a first for that guy.  Holy crap 

3rd year on Rookie deal. Still have final year and the 5th year option. I definitely would give up a 2nd. (Not sure if I would get to a 1st). 

• Like (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...don't see Green in Bflo....pretty sure many of the TBD collegiate ball experts have said the 2020 WR class is"one of THE best in years".....think there are 2 or 3 at 'Bama alone....

Agreed

11 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

3rd year on Rookie deal. Still have final year and the 5th year option. I definitely would give up a 2nd. (Not sure if I would get to a 1st). 

Agreed.

34 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

I think he’s a top 5 TE and would be a mainstay for a long time.   

A 1st is a lot, but there’s maybe 5-8 quality, consistent, game changing TE’s in the league at any given time. 

33 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...why would Shurmur make him expendable if the rook is going to need weapons?......

Gettleman is the GM. Maybe doesn’t fit in their rebuild timeline

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

I think he’s a top 5 TE and would be a mainstay for a long time.   

A 1st is a lot, but there’s maybe 5-8 quality, consistent, game changing TE’s in the league at any given time. 

Yeah but looking at the Position RIGHT now (might change) I think Bills like what they have in Sweeney and Knox which limits what they would give up to add into the Position Group at the deadline. 

6 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Yeah but looking at the Position RIGHT now (might change) I think Bills like what they have in Sweeney and Knox which limits what they would give up to add into the Position Group at the deadline. 

It’s crazy to say, but I think this roster is at the point where we can afford to go big to bring in one piece.  

I look at where I expect us to draft and who might be available, and Engram is the better value to me.  

9 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

...agree....Gettleman?...SMH.....Shurmur?...SMH twice..............

58 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

But if Engram was out there the temptation to take DiMarco off the field would be too great!   Can't risk it!