Game Theory - Freelund

D521646

Some of you know that I can't stand the fact this women has a job when her prediction rate of success is abysmal, I mean downright awful, but she's still at it, and I warn ANYONE who plays fantasy (especially DFF) to avoid her "predictions" like the plague.  I watched her prediction of last night's game, and went back and thought you all enjoy just how bad her "prediction" was.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theory/0ap3000001053711/Game-Theory-How-Panthers-can-capitalize-vs-Bucs-at-home

There wasn't ONE SINGLE aspect of her prediction that came true, not a one.

Discuss!

Tim-

Edited by D521646
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, MJS said:

Yeah, but most people picked the Panthers to win.

It wasn't just that, did you watch the clip?

Tim-

4 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

Maybe her real job is to offer misinformation all in an attempt to make the meaty middle of the distribution curve feel better about their fantasy prowess when the suckers bite on her tips.

I mean isn't that why they call it "game theory"?

Theories are derived from material evidence.  What evidence did you see from Week one that had Cam being the 4th best QB in fantasy this week?

Tim-

20 minutes ago, D521646 said:

Some of you know that I can't stand the fact this women has a job when her prediction rate of success is abysmal, I mean downright awful, but she's still at it, and I warn ANYONE who plays fantasy (especially DFF) to avoid her "predictions" like the plague.  I watched her prediction of last night's game, and went back and thought you all enjoy just how bad her "prediction" was.

http://www.nfl.com/videos/game-theory/0ap3000001053711/Game-Theory-How-Panthers-can-capitalize-vs-Bucs-at-home

Discuss!

Tim-

Why do you think women shouldn't be able to analyze football and/or make predictions???

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Gugny said:

Why do you think women shouldn't be able to analyze football and/or make predictions???

Huh?  What does this have to do with her being a women?  I love women, and love the fact that the Bills have the most women in the league working for them.  I have the same criticisms about men, MOST of them are morons as well, but something about her draws my attention, not sure what it is.  ;)

Tim-

3 minutes ago, D521646 said:

Huh?  What does this have to do with her being a women?  I love women, and love the fact that the Bills have the most women in the league working for them.  I have the same criticisms about men, MOST of them are morons as well, but something about her draws my attention, not sure what it is.  ;)

Tim-

You don't think your being a little massoginistic the way your talking about this women?

13 minutes ago, Bills2ref said:

She is absolutely horrendous. Her predictions are the worst I’ve ever seen. I guess analytics can’t predict any better than throwing darts at a board. 

She's terrible.  She's overly stat minded and doesn't offer anything else that's not stat minded.  I usually turn her off.  I listen to almost anyone else except her and Colin Cowherd.  AND Mike Schopp.

Edited by DCbillsfan

39 minutes ago, Doc said:

She had the Bills at 6.4 wins.

Does .4 mean we lead for 1/4 of game 7 or  almost a full 1/2 ;)

35 minutes ago, D521646 said:

Tim-

Love hate relationship....you secretly want her ;)

1 hour ago, D521646 said:

Discuss!

Tim-

I mean, that's kind of true of most of these pundits, is it not? so what makes Freelund stand out to you?