Joe B. & Evan (Jets Radio) on GMFB

wppete

15 hours ago, Estro said:

I've listened to that show.  It's kind of funny when they are ragging on the Jets, but that show is the total opposite of intelligent.  Those guys are good at bloviating, but it is not a smart show at all, very far from it.  The Joe guy is kind of a buffoon.

Well, I disagree. I think both of them are acutely aware of the sports world. I know what you're saying but if you listen past the New York bluster, they know what's up. If you're really into an intelligent show, try Papa and Lund on KNBR. Not only is Papa the best play by play guy in the league, he's a great co-host as well. 

1 hour ago, wppete said:

This is from after the loss to Miami yesterday.

This was the most enjoyable 17 minutes I've experienced in a long, long time. Wow.

And to any Bills fans and negative Nancies who like to whine after wins because they aren't "good" wins and piss and moan every week no matter what: Watch the above video for a little perspective. THAT'S a bad season. THAT'S cause to piss and moan as much as some of you do about the Bills, who are 6-2. Perspective.

• Haha (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Do they do a segment where they talk to Gase, ala how Shtupp and Bulldog used to with Coach McDermott?  ?  That would be gold, Yolo!  Gold!

I can’t imagine Joe talking to Gase directly. I think he would spontaneously combust. 

• Haha (+1) 1

• 1 month later...