Joe B. & Evan (Jets Radio) on GMFB

wppete

• 1 month later...
11 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

As a public service I'm bumping this thread.

Tomorrow would be a good day to tune in to Evan & Joe (10 AM - 1 PM). I am planning my lunch hour around it. 

https://wfan.radio.com/

It’ll be fantastic. Can’t wait! Jetnation.com is also a fun read this evening. You’re welcome.

• Like (+1) 1

I can’t wait. I’ve already told my boss i need some private time from 10-10.20am tomorrow. I’ll be smiling all day. 

CANT WAIT!! 

On 9/14/2019 at 4:53 PM, SinceThe70s said:

One of life's great pleasures is listening to them after a Jets loss. Even better after a Jets loss to the Bills. 

Originally, Benigno was a regular WFAN caller. His radio career started after he won a contest to guest host on the station.

I love Joe and Evan. I live on Long Island, and am surrounded by terrible Jest fans. Just awful people really. Tomorrow will be wonderful. After the Patriots demolished them, they were angry, but they had hope for Darnold. Not anymore. 

GLORIOUS!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, RobbRiddicksTDLeap said:

I can’t wait. I’ve already told my boss i need some private time from 10-10.20am tomorrow. I’ll be smiling all day. 

CANT WAIT!! 

I love Joe and Evan. I live on Long Island, and am surrounded by terrible Jest fans. Just awful people really. Tomorrow will be wonderful. After the Patriots demolished them, they were angry, but they had hope for Darnold. Not anymore. 

GLORIOUS!!!

Same.

I do have close friends and relatives who are Jets fans that I have the utmost respect/love for. Regardless, I revel in their misery. Does that make me a bad?

4 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Same.

I do have close friends and relatives who are Jets fans that I have the utmost respect/love for. Regardless, I revel in their misery. Does that make me a bad?

You’re a better person than me. I rub it in their faces every chance i get.

Some friends are shocked at my delight in the anguish of Jest fans. 

Tomorrow, I’ll be smiling from ear to ear. 

Edited by RobbRiddicksTDLeap

WGR take notice. This is how articulate sports talk with intelligence, passion, and not blatant snark and inflated self importance. Funny thing is, the show is 11 hours away and from being broadcast and still better than anything on GR in the morning today. Joe ::"This franchise...." Lol. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/13/2019 at 2:23 PM, Captain Hindsight said:

It is still surprising to me that sooooooo many people were talking up the Jets all offseason and now they are the worst team in sports. Alot of that chatter was prior to Darnold getting sick at make out point too.

Haven't heard anyone say the Bills might be a good team yet... except Kay Adams ?

The browns?

43 minutes ago, gomper said:

WGR take notice. This is how articulate sports talk with intelligence, passion, and not blatant snark and inflated self importance. Funny thing is, the show is 11 hours away and from being broadcast and still better than anything on GR in the morning today. Joe ::"This franchise...." Lol. 

I've listened to that show.  It's kind of funny when they are ragging on the Jets, but that show is the total opposite of intelligent.  Those guys are good at bloviating, but it is not a smart show at all, very far from it.  The Joe guy is kind of a buffoon.

• Like (+1) 1