AB will not be on exempt list per shefty

Reed83HOF

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Innocent until proven guilty. I can’t argue it. Still, %#*} the Pats.

This probably wont be a popular sentiment around here, but honestly this is the truth and the core of this country.  Good comment bud

But yeah, F the Pats and F AB!  

• Like (+1) 12
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

The NFL has never placed anyone on the exempt list as the result of a civil suit only. 

This is relatively uncharted territory. Sexual assault in a civil suit is still sexual assault if he loses the case. I can’t say Roger will suspend him, but I would not be surprised if he did. The NFL doesn’t need to look like an enabler.

23 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

Innocent until proven guilty. I can’t argue it. Still, %#*} the Pats.

So why was Tyrel Dodson placed on the list?

Ohhhhh ... that's right ... because he's not a household name like Antonio "I Got Your Back," Brown.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

Didn't Dodson get 6 games without being convicted of anything? Pats are the NFL's made team. People who think Goodell is out to get the Pats are morons. Kraft only went to that massage spa because Roger was busy.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 6

Just now, PromoTheRobot said:

Didn't Dodson get 6 games without being convicted of anything? Pats are the NFL's made team. People who think Goodell is out to get the Pats is a moron. Kraft only went to that massage spa because Roger was busy.

Dodson was placed on the list prior to anything, but he just recently copped a plea (plead guilty) and thats when he was suspended

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

The NFL has never placed anyone on the exempt list as the result of a civil suit only. 

That's the big issue i see with this whole case. If this assault actually happened, why isn't it in criminal court? The fact that it is only a civil suit screams money grab from everywhere and this lady should be ashamed. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Didn't Dodson get 6 games without being convicted of anything? Pats are the NFL's made team. People who think Goodell is out to get the Pats are morons. Kraft only went to that massage spa because Roger was busy.

Dodson = criminal case

Brown = civil case

2 minutes ago, badassgixxer05 said:

That's the big issue i see with this whole case. If this assault actually happened, why isn't it in criminal court? The fact that it is only a civil suit screams money grab from everywhere and this lady should be ashamed. 

Or....history shows it's next to impossible to win a criminal rape case so she went the civil route where you only need the majority of the jury.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1