Who else road Josh Allen to victory last week?

Sammy Watkins' Rib

Despite the 4 turnovers he still chipped in 17 points and I was able to walk away with a W. I plan on riding JA to victory all season. 

Disclaimer, the rest of my team outside of Allen had a very nice week scoring 130 points.  Standard yahoo scoring 12 team league. 

I also went against the conventional wisdom around here and drafted Brown over Beasley. Our league is non-PPR so I didn't really see much value in Beasley catching 8 passes for 75 yards every week. Brown road my bench last week. Considering putting him in my flex this week. I currently have D.Williams in that spot who I used my second round pick on. Problem is McCoy showed up (who I also drafted) and now it looks like both McCoy and D. Williams are destined for about 9-11 points every week. Need one of the two to pull a hammy so I can get the 20 points from just one back instead of two.

Oh and I drafted Allen with my sixth round pick. Super early I know but when you have another fellow Bills fan in your league you got to pull the trigger earlier than you would prefer.

Psh. I would have beaten almost every team in my league, I just happened to play the #1 scoring team in my league this week. A team scored about 50 points less than mine and got a W! Damn fantasy football! But I'm ready to ride Josh to a similarly devastating loss this week.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.