Minkah Fitspatrick on the trade block - he's going to Pitts for their first LOL

Reed83HOF

1 minute ago, Nester said:

Guys asking for a trade from the fins are not the character guys we want.

If you read his reasoning why, it makes sense.  We shipped off people we didn’t draft.  

The writing is on the wall.  Everything must go

41 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I don't think Miami especially wants to be rid of him, but apparently Minkah wants out.  Surprise, Surprise!   Under those circumstances, Miami is willing to trade, but only if a trading partner is willing to overpay.  Of course, that means Buffalo will not be involved in the bidding.

Now, if he shows up with a blonde mustache...

17 minutes ago, Nester said:

Guys asking for a trade from the fins are not the character guys we want.

Agree but other than the Colts sucking for Luck ive never seen an org quit like this. They have no intention of winning or loyalty to anyone on board now. I truly hope Miami ships the entire farm for Lawrence next year and he refuses to play for them

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, SCBills said:

Best case scenario is the Dolphins tank this year and become enamored with Tua or Herbert. 

I want them nowhere near Trevor Lawrence in 2021. 

Regardless, I don’t see it feasible for an NFL team to tank 2 years in a row.  This isn’t the NBA.. guys can get seriously injured every game.  You can’t ask for 2 straight years of taking under that premise.   

...and if they tried to, I think the NFL may look to the NBA and begin the motions of implementing a lottery system to prevent it. 

a lotto system would be great.  The Dolphins are clearly in tank mode.  They will be 0-16

By the sounds of it, Fitzpatrick can play multiple roles. Yet wants to settle at one, so he can perform to his best. It's not unreasonable, tbh.

While it's highly unlikely the Fins would trade him in the division, a 2nd rounder sounds darn good value.

Thing is, with his versatility, I think you could keep him at corner to start with, but we are going to need to replace Hyde within a few years, and he could be ideal to shift to that spot.

I don't think he would have a problem with that, (he would be being used in one position, until you made the change one off-season) and as a career path as well, has some value in respect of keeping him in the NFL for longer.

If I was Beane, I'd be making that call. Assuming the Bills had a good grade on him that is.