Minkah Fitspatrick on the trade block - he's going to Pitts for their first LOL

Reed83HOF

14 minutes ago, HomeTeam said:

That Steelers pick might be a top pick

This narrative is a little exaggerated. Yes, the Steelers got dismantled by NE but they looked reasonably competent against Seattle. Fitzpatrick addresses one of their biggest weaknesses on defense, and based on their schedule, there’s six games they should win with Rudolph. If Rudolph plays well, they’re a 6-9 win team.

49’ers, Cincy twice, Miami, Arizona, NYJ, Colts. I’d say those are all teams they’re better than or on par with. They could split tough divisional games with the Ravens and Browns.

They aren’t picking top-5.

Edited by eanyills
  • Like (+1) 1

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
19 minutes ago, eanyills said:

This narrative is a little exaggerated. Yes, the Steelers got dismantled by NE but they looked reasonably competent against Seattle. Fitzpatrick addresses one of their biggest weaknesses on defense, and based on their schedule, there’s six games they should win with Rudolph. If Rudolph plays well, they’re a 6-9 win team.

49’ers, Cincy twice, Miami, Arizona, NYJ, Colts. I’d say those are all teams they’re better than or on par with. They could split tough divisional games with the Ravens and Browns.

They aren’t picking top-5.

I disagree.  Have you seen the Ravens lately?  They would be lucky to split that with Roethlisburger.  This team has a lot of trouble running the ball which doesn't pair well with a first time starter.  I think their schedule is extremely tough and going out to Arizona and San Fran are going to be much tougher than they appear.  Jacoby Brissett can play and the Colts are probably a better team than the Steelers outside of QB anyways.

The need Mason Rudolph to prove that he is at least a top 20 QB in the league imo.  He might be, but I think it is a pretty big gamble.   

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

Based on the trajectory of the Bills,  by the time the Fish put all these picks to work, and assuming every pick actually hits, the Bills will still be miles ahead of them if they keep doing what they're doing.

The Fish are a complete schittshow, and having those picks means nothing if you don't know what to do with them or the coaches to properly lead them.

The hit rate on 1st round talent is still only 50% AND they'll be drafting for need and not BPA with some of those players. I think this will push players down the board. Should be interesting to see how this all turns out. Suck for Luck ended up destroying a generational talent physically/mentally by not having talent in other areas of the team.

Time will tell.

41 minutes ago, Wayne Cubed said:

The hit rate on 1st round talent is still only 50% AND they'll be drafting for need and not BPA with some of those players. I think this will push players down the board. Should be interesting to see how this all turns out. Suck for Luck ended up destroying a generational talent physically/mentally by not having talent in other areas of the team.

Time will tell.

And here I thought we were done with excuses for Kim Jung QB.  The legend lives on.

8 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

News flash:. It's not me.  Everything I said came true. The narrative remains and it is still false.  I didn't open the Minkah Fitzpatrick thread expecting someone talking about Andrew Luck's misfortune but Voila.........

Newsflash: It is you. Any comment relating to Luck you are there to say something. Obviously, EVERYTHING you said came true ?

Edited by Wayne Cubed

6 hours ago, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

I disagree.  Have you seen the Ravens lately?  They would be lucky to split that with Roethlisburger.  This team has a lot of trouble running the ball which doesn't pair well with a first time starter.  I think their schedule is extremely tough and going out to Arizona and San Fran are going to be much tougher than they appear.  Jacoby Brissett can play and the Colts are probably a better team than the Steelers outside of QB anyways.

The need Mason Rudolph to prove that he is at least a top 20 QB in the league imo.  He might be, but I think it is a pretty big gamble.   

Pump the brakes on the Ravens. They beat a high school team and then barely beat last year’s worst team at home (Cards inexplicably kicked 3 FGs after having 1st downs inside the 5). They are the team to beat in that division probably but they have yet to play a good team. Chiefs this week is a better measure. 

36 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

And here I thought we were done with excuses for Kim Jung QB.  The legend lives on.

Let it go Elsa. 

Edited by John Adams