Tee Higgins future bills receiver

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Calling it now after week 1 he’s projected middle first round perfect to finish this receiving corps..slot Beasley..speed Brown..size Higgins...Jones Selling insurance 

So you are predicting a trade up already.  Pretty bold.

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Nonsense...I disagree completely...Zay Jones would never end up selling insurance....why? Because it’s not what Jesus would do.

Therefore I see Zay getting whipped, dying on a cross next to two other criminals, resurrecting on the sabbath, ascending to heaven, and sitting at the right hand of the father.

Oh so the guys who were wrong about him not being on the roster week one are now saying this offseason.  Well Im zaying he will be here for the long hall.

• Like (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

So you are predicting a trade up already.  Pretty bold.

Oh so the guys who were wrong about him not being on the roster week one are now saying this offseason.  Well Im zaying he will be here for the long hall.

What?!? Aw, hell no...hold up....huh?!? Oh, ok. ?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, the skycap said:

IDK Mark. Cee Dee Lamb, Laviska Shenault Jr are just as talented

CeeDee is alright, but all his big plays are just great catches.  Jeudy will make those and also make crazy plays after the catch.  He is much faster and quicker.  I like Shenaults speed and ability to take a handoff, but he just doesn't have that make tacklers miss in the open field juke move like Jeudy.  Shanault just runs away from everyone...but in the Pac 12.

I mean look at these plays, he's ridiculous.

Edited by Mark80
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Mark80 said:

CeeDee is alright, but all his big plays are just great catches.  Jeudy will make those and also make crazy plays after the catch.  He is much faster and quicker.  I like Shenaults speed and ability to take a handoff, but he just doesn't have that make tacklers miss in the open field juke move like Jeudy.  Shanault just runs away from everyone...but in the Pac 12.

I mean look at these plays, he's ridiculous.

I LOVE Jeudy!! Just that every mock draft I've seen so far has him going in the top 3. I don't want to sell the farm when I can get other talented WRs

4 hours ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Calling it now after week 1 he’s projected middle first round perfect to finish this receiving corps..slot Beasley..speed Brown..size Higgins...Jones Selling insurance 

but we aren't picking middle of the first so ...

4 hours ago, McBean said:

Not even played week 2 and we are talking about the NFL Draft.

Sit a few plays out.

Yeah not feeling the draft this year. Its time to actually enjoy the season and let the offseason take care of itself.

• Like (+1) 1