RaoulDuke79

Thursday Night Football Tampa at Car, NFL Network

Cam looks terrible. He has to be one of the least accurate QB's in the league. Scatter shot.

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I've been watching on the TV via the box all evening with no issues.   Must be the App which is garbage most of the time anyway.  Too many issues, from pixelation to not wanting to open.

I don’t have issues with the app. I like the guide way more than the cable box guide so I that’s why I keep using it. The box is only there to be DVR shows.

Edited by Bangarang

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Happened on the Spectrum app for me as well. Switched to the cable box and it was showing the game

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I've been watching on the TV via the box all evening with no issues.   Must be the App which is garbage most of the time anyway.  Too many issues, from pixelation to not wanting to open.

Thanks for the confirmation.  Good to know for future TNF games.

• Like (+1) 1

It's like mirror universe, all of what's hyped about Newton's game this year is what Allen actually does, and all of what's claimed about Allen's shortcoming are what Newton's actually doing.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Bangarang said:

I don’t have issues with the app. I like the guide way more than the cable box guide so I that’s why I keep using it 

I didn't have issues with the cable box guide until they plastered banners for their Spectrum shows.  They are distracting and screw up my scrolling.

• Like (+1) 1

Newton doesn’t even try to step into his throw.  Not sure if he doesn’t trust his line, but he’s basically turned into Eli Manning at end of his career.  

1 minute ago, Ralonzo said:

It's like mirror universe, all of what's hyped about Newton's game this year is what Allen actually does, and all of what's claimed about Allen's shortcoming are what Newton's actually doing.

Newton looks bad.... He needs his old OC back.

Just now, BuffaloRebound said:

Newton doesn’t even try to step into his throw.  Not sure if he doesn’t trust his line, but he’s basically turned into Eli Manning at end of his career.  

Right see that as well

Both these QBs are terrible. Josh Allen is a god in comparison. What in the #$%& do commentators see in guys like these that they don't see in our guy. Wow. Terrible.

Maybe someday they can review every player on every play and then just tell us on Monday who won the game.   <_<

• Like (+1) 1

Carolinas stadium is empty on a potential game winning drive.... their fans are terrible!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

Lol the ref with that spot?? 

This is a dirty diaper of a game all around 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RememberTheRockpile said:

Makeup for the missed illegal contact call.

Probably.