Thursday Night Football Tampa at Car, NFL Network

RaoulDuke79

7 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Also: Unimpressed with McCaffery

I'm not surprised it seems that way, but if you're TB, who scares you on Carolina? Other than McCaffrey, no one. Cam is throwing like Stevie Wonder. He's shot. So key on the back. 

If they lose their second home game, I wouldn't  be surprised if someone loses  their job. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Cam's star is fading. 

18 minutes ago, LikeIGiveADarn said:

Cam has been figured out

18 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Newton looks like he took a Sominex before the game.  He looks like he can't be bothered. 

Can we just turn this into the "2019 Cam Newton Excuse Thread"?

9 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

WNY.. for whatever reason it was showing something else. It’s working now

Happened to me, too.  Although, I was trying to watch on the Spectrum app on a Roku TV.  Maybe they're playing these mundane Top Ten List shows because it's technically streaming, and there may be some sort of exclusive streaming rights thing going on?  That said, the game sounded like a dud...but I'd still watch an NFL dud over anything else on a Thursday night. 

4 minutes ago, Delusional Bills Optimist said:

Happened to me, too.  Although, I was trying to watch on the Spectrum app on a Roku TV.  Maybe they're playing these mundane Top Ten List shows because it's technically streaming, and there may be some sort of exclusive streaming rights thing going on?  That said, the game sounded like a dud...but I'd still watch an NFL dud over anything else on a Thursday night. 

Happened on the Spectrum app for me as well. Switched to the cable box and it was showing the game

Edited by Bangarang

Just now, Bangarang said:

Happened on the Spectrum app too. Switched to the cable box and it was showing the game

I've been watching on the TV via the box all evening with no issues.   Must be the App which is garbage most of the time anyway.  Too many issues, from pixelation to not wanting to open.

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

I've been watching on the TV via the box all evening with no issues.   Must be the App which is garbage most of the time anyway.  Too many issues, from pixelation to not wanting to open.

I don’t have issues with the app. I like the guide way more than the cable box guide so I that’s why I keep using it. The box is only there to be DVR shows.

Edited by Bangarang

5 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Happened on the Spectrum app for me as well. Switched to the cable box and it was showing the game

2 minutes ago, jkeerie said:

Thanks for the confirmation.  Good to know for future TNF games.

• Like (+1) 1