Feral hogs headed for US from Canada

OldTimeAFLGuy

..part of our new Trade Agreement, need for a Northern Wall or fresh candidates for match.com??..............

Feral hogs headed for US from Canada; wildlife officials warn of widespread damage

By Nicole Darrah | Fox News

An underreported threat along America's northern border has U.S. officials and local residents warning of widespread damage due to the reckless invaders: Feral hogs from Canada.

At least eight pigs have been spotted in Canada, just above the border with Lincoln County, Montana, according to officials.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/feral-hogs-us-canada-wildlife-widespread-damage

32 minutes ago, Keukasmallies said:

Crap, I thought this was a thread about Democrat celebrities who left the US when Trump was elected.

...care to name names?.....thought I read there was a critical shortage of apples for "Pig Roast Buffet Line Honorees".....it's a supply and demand thing I believe.........

Don't worry, they get domesticated down pretty quickly. They really do.  One day they're attacking Old Yeller and giving him rabies, the next day they're rutting up the farm.

Canada is the place for them.  They will be domesticated twice as fast there.  See... It's already working:

Sorry... I just couldn't help myself. They have hypnotists up there... LMAO

Melania-Trump-and-Justin-Trudeau-kissing-1170184.jpg

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Aren’t these feral hogs already a huge problem in the south?  It is my understanding that it’s pretty much “free game” hunting them in the Carolinas.

Yeah they're all over around here. You can shoot them whenever you want, like coyotes. 

3 hours ago, Keukasmallies said:

Crap, I thought this was a thread about Democrat celebrities who left the US when Trump was elected.

Not sure why one would make this political, but since it's on"

If they are white skinned hogs, nothing will be done. But if they are dark skinned hogs, we MUST stop them from crossing the border. NEW WALL!!

13 minutes ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Are they good to eat?  I’d be having a pig roast every Sunday ?

That's what they do with feral hogs in Italy. Cook em up! White or dark skinned.  I like to say, if a pig didn't die, it isn't dinner. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1