The FFL brag thread

Golden Goat

Beat an arch enemy by a tenth of a point? Clobber a clueless homer by 100? Start Hollywood Brown over Davante Adams? Well, you've finally found someone other than you who gives a crap! 

Yup, this a 100% LAMP thread. Let's have some fun with it. Post screenshots of 2019 FFL stuff you're proud of, and let us know why you're worthy.

I'm proud of this because it's my highest-ever 10-team Week 1 total. But the real bliss is that I beat my best friend -- the best man at my wedding -- like a rented ***** mule, after he mercilessly ridiculed me for my "total reach" of Ekeler in the 8th.

Your turn...

kamara.jpg

Edited by Golden Goat

• 2 weeks later...

I won in week one with the Texans kicker...I needed 2.5 points to win, and he got me 4 pts (via 4 extra points)....it has been all down-hill since...Baker Mayfield has been a stiff, I have one decent every week start receiver (Amari Cooper), and my #1 pick Saqon Barkley is out 4-6 weeks.  I go into tonights Monday Night game, needing 44 points from David Montgomery for a win...most likely will be 1-2 and sliding down fast.  My worst start in a while... :(

Can I do the opposite ? 

I have Baker Mayfield and Sony Michel and am about to be 0-4 ???

Just traded Brees and Beasley for Mason Rudolph and Michael Thomas.  

Hopkins, Thomas, Alshon, with McCoy, Ingram, Lindsay hopefully can make a comeback 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Sad 1

Earlier this week Davante Adams for Schuster-Smith and Derek Carr as am 2-4 (we play double headers in non bye weeks). It's both a short/long term trade as if I kept Adams it cost me a 2nd Rounder but if keep Schuster it cost a 5th. I also lost Brees to injury and we play super flex and my other 2 QBs were Josh Allen and Stafford before the trade. 

Edited by The Jokeman

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.