Bills LB Tyrel Dodson suspended 6 games

YoloinOhio

This may have been shared after he signed as UDFA.  

https://www.upliftingtoday.com/2019/05/nfl-hopeful-surprises-best-friend-by-showing-up-at-special-olympics/

Dodson exhibited very good character while in college.  Was very intoxicated when incident with girlfriend occurred.  Wonder if that is the real issue.  

Hope he gets his life together. 

3 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Well there are extenuating circumstances.

Everybody has different opinions of some laws like weed smoking and prostitution.

One claims he has first hand knowledge that it was false so must be the hand that serviced Krass.

This is not about having an opinion on prostitution. This is about sex trafficking. As I wrote in another thread I live a few miles from the Asian massage parlor where Kraft was going. The same people opened a massage parlor next to my office. It’s existence reflected poorly on my business, I know this by the number of comments we received from clients. The landlord choose to do nothing, after Kraft’s arrest I met with Palm Beach County Sheriff detectives, they were part of a joint task force investigating sex trafficking. What seems more likely, these women decided to migrate to the US to become prostitutes, or in order to pay off migration they were forced into prostitution? Charges against Kraft were dropped due to a technicality. The NFL still could have penalized him based on behavior detrimental to the league, they did not.

As to Antonio Brown there is a reason for a trial, it is to present evidence. People, not just here, immediately jump to the conclusion that  this woman is just another gold digger. Reaching this conclusion having reviewed no evidence. This is a reason that women are afraid to come forward. The NFL could suspend Brown while this plays out, to date they have not.

Dodson was arrested for assaulting his girlfriend. He eventually pleaded guilty to a misdemeanor. The NFL then suspended him. 

Edited by chris heff

On 9/12/2019 at 4:24 PM, Go Bealz said:

why is an unknown sap on a practice squad with minimal salary docked six games( misdemeanor -has been on exempt list) while the Patriots have cocaine trafficking ( Chung) , Sexual assault/Rape ( Brown) , prostitution ring ( Owner) all participating?

Goodell and his favouritism towards Kraft and the Pats ** is obnoxious and so blatant!

Kraft and Goodell both only care about the bottom line and pushing it up at all costs.

Pigs get fat, hogs get slaughtered.

I am leaning towards Goodell, Kraft and Brady sold their souls to the devil.

I don’t know if BB did, he is what he is and  doesn’t try to hide only caring  about winning at all costs.

Then I thought about the “Usual Suspects”, the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn’t exist.

So, maybe Goodell, Kraft and Brady sold their souls to BB!?

Sorry, to go off topic.

On 9/12/2019 at 5:15 PM, Kmart128 said:

6 games for disorderly conduct seems very extreme... Should be suspended a game or two... There is players who have done way worse and not suspended nearly as long

Totally agree.  Not saying he shouldn’t be suspended, but, this seems OVER the precedent.

Although the NFL seems to have longer suspensions for off field actions than drugs and PEDs.