OBJ calls out Gregg Williams for teaching “dirty hits” ; Gregg fires back

YoloinOhio

14 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

I feel like this play led to the current popularity of no veteran of significance playing in preseason games.  

Was he by any chance responding to what happened to Allen vs the Jets....that ridiculous attempt to roll him up?

Anyone in the Cleveland media show that?  I'm sure someone tweeted it in the replies.  

Nope. I follow Cleveland media and they have no clue about that. One if them today (Adam the Bull on 92.3 the Fan) was talking about how much the Bills suck so the Browns would obviously handle the Jets easily if they managed to lose to them . He’s a degenerate gambler and said he was throwing all his money on the Giants. Said it was his survivor pick and he thinks Allen is a horrible passer. I guarantee he’s never watched a Bills game. 

If there was ever a time where both teams could somehow lose ...

• Thank you (+1) 1

Williams responded to Beckham at a press conference on Thursday. When first asked about Beckham’s comments, Williams stole a page from Jerry Jones and said “Odell who?” before answering the accusation.

“We don’t do that,” Williams said. “Never done that anywhere I’ve been. We don’t do anything to hurt the team. It’s the number one primary thing. . . . You guys are cooperating, giving him attention. Just don’t give him attention. It just is what it is.”

HUH???

Edited by Golden*Wheels

2 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

Williams responded to Beckham at a press conference on Thursday. When first asked about Beckham’s comments, Williams stole a page from Jerry Jones and said “Odell who?” before answering the accusation.

“We don’t do that,” Williams said. “Never done that anywhere I’ve been. We don’t do anything to hurt the team. It’s the number one primary thing. . . . You guys are cooperating, giving him attention. Just don’t give him attention. It just is what it is.”

HUH???

He then refused to answer a question about Bounty Gate lmao 

Browns by 100. Play Odell in fantasy. Play him in all leagues. 

5 minutes ago, Golden*Wheels said:

HUH???

Wasn't him accepting responsibility for it one of the reasons they let him back into the league?

• Like (+1) 1

$20 says OBJ takes a dive on Monday like pro soccer players. It will be a nudge or a hit at the whistle and he’ll writhe around on the ground in “pain”. I put OBJ and Greggo on equal footing. Neither deserves much attention by the media yet we waste time talking about them. OBJ is an attention *****. 

3 hours ago, Golden*Wheels said:

HUH???

Also Gregg Williams:

"We hit *****in' Smith, right there."

(Williams points to his chin)

Remember me, I've got first one. I've got the first one.

(Williams rubs fingers together indicating cash payment)

Every single one of you, before you get off the pile, affect the head. Early, affect the head. Continue, touch and hit the head.

We need to find out in the first two series of the game, the little wide receiver, number 10, about his concussion. We need to *****in' put a lick on him right now. He needs to decide.

We need to decide whether Crabtree wants to be a fake ass primadonna, or he wants to be a tough guy. We need to find that out.

He becomes human when we *****in' take out that outside ACL.

We need to decide on how many times we can beat Frank Gore's head.

We need to decide how many times we can bullrush and we can put *****in' Vernon Davis's ankles over the pile.

Another thing we always say, in this room, is never apologize for the way we compete. If you're in this room, you understand that. We dont apologize.

• Thank you (+1) 2