Man, Great weekend for some Money Line Plays

plenzmd1

For you gambling folks out there...i typically only play dogs on the money line, and man there are some juicy ones this week..they call it over reaction Monday (week one) for a reason

Seahwaks + 135  at Steelers        Maybe he Steelers really do stink

Vikings +135 at Green Bay            No doubt good win on the road for the Pack, Vikings underrated though and D every bit as tough as Bears

Colts +150 at Titans                      Brisset is a damn good QB..Lose in OT OTR to the Chargers, refs blew a call that essentially gave Chargers 4 extra points

Cardinals + 500 at Baltimore.       i mean Ravens played a JV team, Cards rookie QB + Coach combo awful to start, unbelievable 4th quarter.(hmm).and you want to give me +500!!!!!!

Jags +330 at Texans                     with that O Lone vs Jags D  Watson good shot at not finishing, and Minshew was 100% after coming in while taking 2nd team reps, and i think Texans be                                                             spent emotionally from that loss

I love the bottom two games for value..i think. Need to see where the public money is and follow the movement on Saturday

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

I don’t really like any of those underdogs 

8 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

Thanks!!

how does Money Line work?  

I just downloaded FanDuel Sports Book.  Often it's like, "bet 25, win 10" or something.  Not sure why betting 25 isn't a 25 win.  

Say Giants are +120 against Bills.. If you bet 100 you’ll win 120.  It’s straight up no point spread for moneyline bet.  

Edited by CaptnCoke11
  • Thank you (+1) 1

27 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

For you gambling folks out there...i typically only play dogs on the money line, and man there are some juicy ones this week..they call it over reaction Monday (week one) for a reason

Vikings +135 at Green Bay            No doubt good win on the road for the Pack, Vikings underrated though and D every bit as tough as Bears

Colts +150 at Titans                      Brisset is a damn good QB..Lose in OT OTR to the Chargers, refs blew a call that essentially gave Chargers 4 extra points

Cardinals + 500 at Baltimore.       i mean Ravens played a JV team, Cards rookie QB + Coach combo awful to start, unbelievable 4th quarter.(hmm).and you want to give me +500!!!!!!

Jags +330 at Texans                     with that O Lone vs Jags D  Watson good shot at not finishing, and Minshew was 100% after coming in while taking 2nd team reps, and i think Texans be                                                             spent emotionally from that loss

I love the bottom two games for value..i think. Need to see where the public money is and follow the movement on Saturday

Steelers are a different team at home than on the road and seahawks just struggled with a Bengals team many expect to be terrible.  I don't like this game.

Cardinals are who they thought we were Matt Patricia called an all time bonehead time out however the Cards are up to +600!!!  Still don't like this game

All road teams?  I like Redskins +220 vs the Cowboys.  I like home dogs, NFC East is always crazy, and the Redskins played the Eagles tough last week on the road.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

I'll @ you cause I love it that, I smashed them +18.5 at home

When the Bills and Vikes had that crazy spread there was a stat that teams almost never cover spreads larger than 2 TDs.  If ever a team could be counted on to do it, that would be the Pats but still sticks in my head from last year.

1 minute ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

they wili need more than one miracle like that last play return from last year, they will need several.  Want to bet them take the 18.5 pts.

By the way hope like heck you collect every penny.

I basically did it just to get an NFL ticket that says +1200 on it.  I hit the +18.5 as well.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, section122 said:

When the Bills and Vikes had that crazy spread there was a stat that teams almost never cover spreads larger than 2 TDs.  If ever a team could be counted on to do it, that would be the Pats but still sticks in my head from last year.

Phins traditionally play Pats tough, and they're at home no less. TBH I don't care if it's the '85 Bears vs 2015 Browns, I see a home dog getting two and a half touchdowns I am smashing

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LeviF91 said:

I basically did it just to get an NFL ticket that says +1200 on it.  I hit the +18.5 as well.

I just read Jason LaConfra picking the Dolphins straight up....Miami has had their number down there but I dont believe in such borderline superstitious things.  new HC, new QB, a lot of new faces, darn near new totally different team.

Just now, GoBills808 said:

Phins traditionally play Pats tough, and they're at home no less. TBH I don't care if it's the '85 Bears vs 2015 Browns, I see a home dog getting two and a half touchdowns I am smashing

Here it is and my fault I thought you were on the Pats.  It's up to 19.5 I will be betting the fins as well.

Covering 14.5 on the road hasn't been an easy thing to do for NFL teams. If we include all 32 teams, there have only been 11 instances where a team was favored by 14 or more points on the road over the past 10 years. In those 11 games, the favored team has gone 10-1 straight-up, but just 4-7 ATS. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I'm taking Miami +1200.  Don't @ me.

idiot!

7 minutes ago, section122 said:

Steelers are a different team at home than on the road and seahawks just struggled with a Bengals team many expect to be terrible.  I don't like this game.

Cardinals are who they thought we were Matt Patricia called an all time bonehead time out however the Cards are up to +600!!!  Still don't like this game

All road teams?  I like Redskins +220 vs the Cowboys.  I like home dogs, NFC East is always crazy, and the Redskins played the Eagles tough last week on the road.

Bovada still has Cards +500, and good call on the Skins. May have take a closer look at that

6 minutes ago, section122 said:

i usually like ML, as the points only come into play about 18% of the time, but lots of discussion that Pats will not keep the petal to the metal on this one with Flores coaching. If i played this game would be striclty with the points, just cannot see a scenario where Pats lose this game.

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

Good post. 

Wow I love Cards/Jags at those numbers! 50 each , def worth a shot.. Even 25 each..

I haven't looked lines yet but ur 100% correct ,week 2 is def where you can rake in alot of $ , based on the overreacting from week 1 

1 hour ago, JerseyBills said:

Good post. 

Wow I love Cards/Jags at those numbers! 50 each , def worth a shot.. Even 25 each..

I haven't looked lines yet but ur 100% correct ,week 2 is def where you can rake in alot of $ , based on the overreacting from week 1 

I make almost 1000% of my yearly nfl betting profits in weeks 1-3.  Once they see the products on the field, they have a better understanding of how to handicap.  The first few weeks just bet based on your knowledge of each teams offseasons (roster, coaching, schemes).

I place my largest wagers in the first 3 weeks, then play the rest of the year with the winnings, minus my initial investment.  

Edited by NewEra
  • Like (+1) 1