Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

On 9/13/2019 at 6:30 AM, Gugny said:

The plastic surgeons in Hollywood are ripping these stars off.  I'd be willing to guess that, had she stayed away from the knife, she'd actually look better than she does now.

i hate the altered plastic look.  it just looks to fabricated.  the sad thing is women are getting it done younger and younger.  my wife's friends are already getting botox in their early 30s for, "prevention".  

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, teef said:

i hate the altered plastic look.  it just looks to fabricated.  the sad thing is women are getting it done younger and younger.  my wife's friends are already getting botox in their early 30s for, "prevention".  

This sounds like a terrible idea.

1 minute ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

that's how they're selling it now apparently.  start early on and slow the process of wrinkles.  my wife has a very attractive friend who i didn't even recognize recently.  we were at an event, i had just bought a beer, and i heard someone calling to me.  when i looked over i thought, "who in the world is that".  after seeing who she was standing with i figured it out, but it really took me a minute...and this girl was in our wedding.  

20 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Not necessarily...https://www.byrdie.com/long-term-effects-of-botox

My wife and I do not use botox but understand why people would choose to use it. 

There are some misunderstandings about it. It is somewhat interesting from what it is derived and its initial clinical use. http://classifieds.usatoday.com/blog/services/much-botox-cost-first-time-questions/

3 hours ago, teef said:

The kind of prevention will just prevent them from aging well.

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/12/2019 at 1:04 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

Pretty sure it wasn't her, but saw someone who looked alot like Demi Moore at taste of East Aurora today chowing down Leo's Pizza. It was disturbing to witness.

Never seen anyone like their pizza that much.

Edited by I am the egg man