Would ya?

\GoBillsInDallas/

I'm gonna question anyone's sensibilities and/or sexual proclivities who says no.

2 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Is this a joke?

Here’s one.  Would you do Pamela Anderson knowing she’s got the HEP-C?  Wonder what she’s looking like these days?

?To the "is this a joke" comment.....not the hep C.

4 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd shag her rotten faster than you can say "Baywatch" but she is not aging well.

FLYNET-120-Beats-Premiere-At-Cannes-Film

pamela-anderson-04-d19edf23-4d23-4ba6-ba

pamela-anderson-face-unrecognizeable-sur

For 52 years old she's aging quite well.

Being 57 myself ... **** yeah I'd keep her happy all weekend long ... Just as long as I had a few blue pills.

2 hours ago, mrags said:

Omg what's wrong with you? Implants are the greatest invention ever. Boobs that are always in the right place. Right shape.

They are disgusting.  You think perfectly round softballs are the right shape?  Ugh 

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, bbb said:

They are disgusting.  You think perfectly round softballs are the right shape?  Ugh 

Always in the right place. Not dropped around their waist. Not sagging to the side. Not looking like a couple rotten bananas

4 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

Being 57 myself ... **** yeah I'd keep her happy all weekend long ... Just as long as I had a few blue pills.

She looks like she’s been ride hard and put away wet. 

11 hours ago, frostbitmic said:

The plastic surgeons in Hollywood are ripping these stars off.  I'd be willing to guess that, had she stayed away from the knife, she'd actually look better than she does now.

• Like (+1) 4

4 hours ago, Gugny said:

The plastic surgeons in Hollywood are ripping these stars off.  I'd be willing to guess that, had she stayed away from the knife, she'd actually look better than she does now.

I agree. Women who age naturally are far better looking than those who've had work done. At some point, the plastic surgery looks cartoonish.

• Like (+1) 2

22 hours ago, Nextmanup said:

Don't get me wrong, I'd shag her rotten faster than you can say "Baywatch" but she is not aging well.

FLYNET-120-Beats-Premiere-At-Cannes-Film

pamela-anderson-04-d19edf23-4d23-4ba6-ba

pamela-anderson-face-unrecognizeable-sur

The 3rd photo, she looks like a regular aging woman.

The second photo, she looks like Chazz Bono trying to transform back into a woman.

Edited by Royale with Cheese
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, WhoTom said:

I agree. Women who age naturally are far better looking than those who've had work done. At some point, the plastic surgery looks cartoonish.

It's like every woman in Hollywood goes to the same plastic surgeon with picture in hand, saying, "I want you to make me look like this!!"

Image result for the joker jack nicholson

• Haha (+1) 2