Levi Wallace is in rough shape, McD says he returned to practice after the injury

Reed83HOF

4 hours ago, bmur66 said:

Ouch. Kind of looks like what I did Saturday evening when I rolled my ankle although all I did was step on a rock while side hilling down to the Lake Erie shore. The pain started in my lower ankle and every day it moves up higher. I think I will be able to play soon. I might need a shot though.

I often roll my ankle just walking a straight line.

5 hours ago, unbillievable said:

Time to re-sign Captain Munnerlyn.

almost forgot. wasn't hat the play based on financials ?

3 hours ago, HappyDays said:

I don't think the drop off to Kevin Johnson is that bad if it comes to that. Later in the season we may need to re-sign Gaines if he recovers. I'm not worried about our CB depth.

agreed on both counts.
feel that Bills have it covered.

Like that Wallace kid though.

get healthy Levi

7 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

His achilles heel is that he isn't aware of how the Insta-Face is supposed to work. Quick, someone post everything from Patsies practice today onto that! 

Enough of the wrinkles now, offense.  Straighten yourself out and put up an honest 35 this weekend and don’t let any of this be a factor.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I dont understand why ppl think we have no depth...you could do a LOT worse then Kevin Johnson

That is one of the nice things about this year's team.....we have some solid backups

Honestly from what I remember of the preseason Kevin Johnson did really well but so did Wallace which made it pretty hard for him to pass him on the depth chart.

• Like (+1) 1