Great video highlighting women working for the Bills

One Buffalo

6 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

Fine. I BELIEVE that women who are fully qualified professionals deserve to be treated with the same respect as their male counterparts, and jokes that suggest that their only purpose is to make "samiches" for the coach are are tired, worn out, inappropriate, and offensive. Furthermore, I believe that anyone who makes such a joke probably has sore knuckles, as a result of dragging them on the ground as they walk.

Now, in the interest of fairness, you're welcome to call me out for making a joke that's offensive to neanderthals.

Dude. Your arguing with the wrong person.  I did not write the samwiches comment.  I said I laughed (an internal laugh) at it because my friend used to say that word when we were kids.  That’s it.  It reminded me of something funny.  

Please Re-read the thread. 

You just proved my point, you cannot joke in these forums without someone doing what you are doing  - which is getting offended over nothing.  

14 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Dude. Your arguing with the wrong person.  I did not write the samwiches comment.  I said I laughed (an internal laugh) at it because my friend used to say that word when we were kids.  That’s it.  It reminded me of something funny.  

Please Re-read the thread. 

You just proved my point, you cannot joke in these forums without someone doing what you are doing  - which is getting offended over nothing.  

My apologies. I thought you were laughing at the joke itself, not the word "samiches." But your "can't joke about certain things" comment seemed to be defending the joke, hence my reply.

3 minutes ago, WhoTom said:

My apologies. I thought you were laughing at the joke itself, not the word "samiches." But your "can't joke about certain things" comment seemed to be defending the joke, hence my reply.

Apology accepted.  I understand what happened and I see it happen just about every day.

I am not definitely not defending the joke and I do believe that you can’t joke about things anymore without risk of offending someone.   

So let’s get back to football.    

• Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Good god. Relax. Can’t anyone say anything off-color to get a chuckle anymore?

You can, but the requirements are that it needs to be both clever and funny, yours was neither.  Maybe a little funny, but certainly not clever.