Great video highlighting women working for the Bills

One Buffalo

9 hours ago, One Buffalo said:

Such a great organization, well done!  Buffalo is going to be known as a great place to be, not just for players, but the entire organization.  

Out...freaking...standing!

Proud of this organization and those women.

For crying out loud, the woman from England's name is Jo Clubb.  Perfect team player!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Like (+1) 1

You go girls!!!! ?

Go Bills!!!

It was very cool that Coach opened his post game press conference on Sunday by thanking the men and women in the locker room.  Proud that the Bills are blazing new trails in player care (both mental and physical); in employment; in promoting a family culture.  I wish we got points for being forward thinking but hopefully these types of investments show up in W's..

Just saw this on Twitter - what an awesome video.  Makes me so proud of this team/organization.  My hat is off to Beane, McDermott, and especially the Pegulas.

???????????????

They deserve a ton of accolades and credit - this is what the NFL needs to highlight.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, MtlBillsFan said:

Very nice but but... The Jills?

What about them? The Bills never owned or ran the Jills. They contracted with the organization that ran them, which was sued by former jills for heinous work practices. Hence, no more jills.

Edited by JoPoy88

Awesome to see, I have no doubt it was because they were the best people for the job not because of diversity and inclusion initiatives. People who insinuate that or push for that don’t give credit to those who earn it.  That just diminishes their accomplishments to make it seem as though it was because of that. Meritocracy always, regardless of immutable characteristics!

Good job ladies! 

Edited by HamSandwhich
  • Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Love what this team is doing in so many different areas.

Diversity and inclusion- highly effective and the right thing to do. Hire the best and you achieve the best results. 

Just now, Binghamton Beast said:

Good god. Relax. Can’t anyone say anything off-color to get a chuckle anymore?

Notice I kept it light with C’mon man? Im just playin around- btw God is capitalized lol

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Binghamton Beast said:

Good god. Relax. Can’t anyone say anything off-color to get a chuckle anymore?

If you want a chuckle, say something funny.   And that wasn't off color, just dumb.

The "woman get man food" crack has been actually heard OTJ by every professional woman of my acquaintance with a decade or two of education and accomplishments equal or better than the guys around her.  It's trite, tired, worn out, suffering from hair loss, and has a beer belly big enough to have its own name and be introduced separately.

Now get your own d*** beer I'm watching the game!

2 hours ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'm happy to see this thread mostly creep-free.

Some scissors may have been involved, but not bad, actually!!!

• Like (+1) 4