Sam Darnold out for MNF

scribo

I never understood that hire. Gase was horrible with Miami and the Jets were center stage for that mess just like the rest of the AFC East, so why would you want to bring that in as your coach? Darnold is a promising young QB and you risk destroying him with ***** coaching. The Jets are a serious mess.

• Like (+1) 2

Only Week 1 in the books and they’ve already lost almost all their impact players to injury/mono...  

I view the Jets as our biggest rival because they are on a similar timeline in rebuild as us, but I wouldn’t wish that on them.  Brutal. 

Edited by SCBills

2 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Awwww, crap

The Jets players have more to be concerned about.  They potentially shared water bottles since they're on the same sideline.....

The virus that causes mono is transmitted through saliva, so you can get it through kissing, but you can also be exposed through a cough or sneeze, or by sharing a glass or food utensils with someone who has mono. However, mononucleosis isn't as contagious as some infections, such as the common cold

- Mayo Clinic.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Yav said:

I never understood that hire. Gase was horrible with Miami and the Jets were center stage for that mess just like the rest of the AFC East, so why would you want to bring that in as your coach? Darnold is a promising young QB and you risk destroying him with ***** coaching. The Jets are a serious mess.

I heard an NFL talking head make a similar comment this past weekend about Mayfield being raised by a rookie head coach who is clearly over his head. Could wreck Mayfield for years.

• Like (+1) 2